Kyle Whittingham

Vanquish9

Junior
Anybody watching them blow out Colorado State? What would be your interest level in him as a coach? Miami may be like **** for a Mormon...

Advertisement
He was my preferred candidate, but folks seem to think there is no way he would want to live in South Florida.

Please God no!!! He is trash. I live in slc and if you hate the conservativeness of golden you'd murder this guy. He has had one good season there. Unless you are happy with 8-4 or worse most years.

Advertisement
He is a very good coach. He will never leave Utah though, its his dream job.

Urban's staff at Utah had:

Whittingham (Utah)
Mullen (MSU)
Anderson (Wisconsin now Oregon St)
Sanford (former UNLV HC, now Indiana St)
Sanford Jr (Boise St OC)
Hill (Weber St HC)

Advertisement
Fvck sake not this crap again.

Whitt would be another disaster of a hire. He is not ready for SoFla. He is getting by strictly on his DC right now. Once Sitake leaves Utah you will see a dramatic decline in the state of that program.

You heard it here first. Again.

Advertisement

Whitt would be another disaster of a hire. He is not ready for SoFla. He is getting by strictly on his DC right now. Once Sitake leaves Utah you will see a dramatic decline in the state of that program.

He's not the right fit at Miami but if you think he gets by because his DC you are clueless. I already know that but carry on.

He's not the right fit at Miami but if you think he gets by because his DC you are clueless. I already know that but carry on.

He does. He did when Anderson was there and he does the same now with Sitake.

Time will prove me right and then you can bow down.

Whitt's goofy mormon *** would get run ragged down in 305. Milquetoast.

Advertisement
tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back