NBA Kyle Lowry

Advertisement
Non-shooter, or somebody who doesn't shoot/hit the 3? DeMar's mid game range is legit and he can drive and distribute.
The latter for sure. Definitely when you ignore the awful defense and lack of spacing he provides DeMar is a phenomenal offensive player with the ball. On a team with LeBron and Russ idk about that fit.

Advertisement
The latter for sure. Definitely when you ignore the awful defense and lack of spacing he provides DeMar is a phenomenal offensive player with the ball. On a team with LeBron and Russ idk about that fit.
Coming off the bench, DeMar will be a plus to any team he joins. The guy is well liked in the locker room and doesn't pound the air out of the ball. Also, in today's NBA playing defense only means so much.

Last edited:
DeMar better sign for the MLE so we can get the full Kyle/Jimmy/DeMar bromance.

I'd love that, but the Knicks are interested and have a lot of money to spend.

But I like these moves by the Heat, Lowery & Tucker bring Playoff & Championship experience.

Coming off the bench, DeMar will be a plus to any team he joins. The guy is well liked in the locker room and doesn't pound the air out of the ball. Also, in today's NBA playing defense only means so much.
Defense is massive in the playoffs. DeMar was a high-volume scorer and net-neutral player on some great regular season Raptor teams and they routinely disappointed in the playoffs. Just look at the Finals where the Suns were a good defense all year and in the West series but had no answers for Giannis and 1 of Jrue/Middleton (whoever Bridges wasn't guarding) in the Finals.
I'd love that, but the Knicks are interested and have a lot of money to spend.

But I like these moves by the Heat, Lowery & Tucker bring Playoff & Championship experience.

Do they? I don't know their precise cap sheet but they already spent well over $30M annually to resign Rose, Burks and Noel.

I think the teams with real cap space left are Hornets, Thunder and Spurs.

Advertisement
Man I like Kyle..but a 5”11 35 year old PG, nope. Not on that Contract. 17/7/5 43% 39% from 3..idk but heat fans seem happy..Heat clearly in win now mode. only team that has won the off season is LAL

Maybe a mid level
Maybe to a scrub squad...but any playoff aspiring team...man, I don't think so. He's a dented can / lotto ticket at this point. You hope he can be a nice bench / role guy whenever he does play...but life came at Dipo fast. He's not worth much.

Advertisement
Man I like Kyle..but a 5”11 35 year old PG, nope. Not on that Contract. 17/7/5 43% 39% from 3..idk but heat fans seem happy..Heat clearly in win now mode. only team that has won the off season is LAL
The Nets. No homerism.

Got two very useful rookies (maybe 3, the Pepperdine kid sounds useful) kept the key pieces outside of Jeff Green, added some bench guys and was able to get an 11.5M trade exception for Dinwiddie. We cooking w gas rn.

The Nets. No homerism.

Got two very useful rookies (maybe 3, the Pepperdine kid sounds useful) kept the key pieces outside of Jeff Green, added some bench guys and was able to get an 11.5M trade exception for Dinwiddie. We cooking w gas rn.
I think y’all lost key depth. Jeff especially at the stretch 4/5. Idk what u guys can still get out or Dre. I like Bruce and Harris plus they added patty. But that front line and wings imo is the issue. I thought u guys should’ve pushed for javale

You never know when the decline could hit but the Kyle of the last couple years is absolutely worth that contract. Excellent leader, playmaker, defender and shooter. Very savvy player and I bet his chemistry with Bam and Duncan Robinson will be excellent.

Butler is the closer and maybe Herro can pitch in if he improves. That's never been Kyle's game.

As a Raptors fan I'm excited about Achiuwa as a cheap rotation big. He's super athletic and Raps can develop him. Will be rooting for Lowry and the Heat though. Can't stomach watching a team that wasted a top-4 pick on Scottie Barnes aka less athletic MKG.

Advertisement
You never know when the decline could hit but the Kyle of the last couple years is absolutely worth that contract. Excellent leader, playmaker, defender and shooter. Very savvy player and I bet his chemistry with Bam and Duncan Robinson will be excellent.

Butler is the closer and maybe Herro can pitch in if he improves. That's never been Kyle's game.

As a Raptors fan I'm excited about Achiuwa as a cheap rotation big. He's super athletic and Raps can develop him. Will be rooting for Lowry and the Heat though. Can't stomach watching a team that wasted a top-4 pick on Scottie Barnes aka less athletic MKG.
Idk man..that shooting percentage don't do it for me. Like I said I’m a fan a Kyles game and what he brings..but at 35 and at that size idk if can still bring it like that. I’d never question his leadership qualities tho. We’ll see.

I honestly think Scottie will be a solid pro. Kid needs to develop a consistent jumper and range but he can defend has good touch. but he’Imo the kid Green was the no brainer at #1. I get the Cunningham hype but bro what Green brings athletically can’t be taught

there will be little to no adjustment period. The G league all he did was improve and get better

Advertisement
Back