Kyle Gibson Top 5 : Elisha Shaw Top 7

hasena75

Junior
Both guys came out with their Top 5 and 7 respectivly.

Thoughts on our chances with these two.

Shaw has visited all but Texas and Miami from his top 7 and he said he plans to do so in the fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaw was supposed to visit 2 months ago but wasnt able to make it down hes has said he will come down on an OV

Advertisement
We really need to get at least 1 safety in this class, but 2 would be perfect because we will only have 3 scholarship safety's next year.

We really need to get at least 1 safety in this class, but 2 would be perfect because we will only have 3 scholarship safety's next year.

Flip Gayot...shot for the moon with CJ Hampton from MS. Just an idea

I read about Montae Nicholson too. It's nothing to worry about because Hampton and Nicholson are 2 examples that just because we aren't reading or hearing about safety prospects doesn't mean the staff isn't going hard for them

Advertisement

I read about Montae Nicholson too. It's nothing to worry about because Hampton and Nicholson are 2 examples that just because we aren't reading or hearing about safety prospects doesn't mean the staff isn't going hard for them

We might be planing to convert some corners to safety as well. I read an ESPN article a few days ago that Florida is going to start Cody Riggs & Jaylen Watkins at Safety, they are converted corners. They play the best 4 DB's on there roster, regardless of position. Miami might start doing the same.

We might be planing to convert some corners to safety as well. I read an ESPN article a few days ago that Florida is going to start Cody Riggs & Jaylen Watkins at Safety, they are converted corners. They play the best 4 DB's on there roster, regardless of position. Miami might start doing the same.

Maybe we will but until next season I wont really count on it

Advertisement
Back