Kyle and Jacory Have A Convo

I actually think both of these guys, Jacory more than Kyle Wright, had a string of bad luck here and could've been (more) successful in the right situation.

And I know he's a Cane, but I'll never fully forgive Randy for ****ing up this program and wasting all that talent. Disgusting.

Not making excuses for Randy but we must remember that Larry "Da C.ock" Coker laid the ground work, Randy came in and piled **** on top of ****.

Advertisement
"I only had a few seconds to ***** around and misread the defense before they were upon me!"

:ibisroflmao:

A very sad lulz at the number of different coordinators that rolled through under Coker and Shannon. That inconsistency is just as much to blame as the incompetence of the coaches in the breakdown of the talent on the field.

THE FANS SCREAMING FOR HEADS TO ROLL EVERY OTHER WEEK (AND EVERY OTHER YEAR), I'M SURE MEANS NOTHING...BUT WE GET WHAT "THE U" PAID / PAYS FOR....END OF STORY

WE'LL SEE JUST HOW MUCH "THE U" APPRECIATES GOLDIE COME TIME TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT.....

They "rolled through" because they were awful. Thos awful hires are on the HC. Nix? Isn't he a position coach for a high school now?

How many 5* guys and #1 at their position guys did we **** up on during those years?!?!

KW
Ryan Moore
Willie Williams
Rhyan Anderson (IIRC he was the #1 DE per Rivals)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back