Kyle and Jacory Have A Convo

Advertisement
Good effort but too much for me... Maybe if you put in the effort you could play quarterback instead of just belittling guys who haven't succeeded here.

I like this one

[video=youtube;-75k_mnmsLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-75k_mnmsLM[/video]

Advertisement
Not sure how much to blame Jacory. Coaching was just horrible. His one year under Golden was completely different. Arm was what it was, but the mistakes were nothing like before. This staff actually improves players or moves them out. That 2008 class played its best ball early in its first year--before the got "coached up" as Randy would say. They got worse every game and year after that. About the only player they didn't completely ruin was Spence. I guess he just refused to accept "coaching". Smart kid.

I actually think both of these guys, Jacory more than Kyle Wright, had a string of bad luck here and could've been (more) successful in the right situation.

And I know he's a Cane, but I'll never fully forgive Randy for ******* up this program and wasting all that talent. Disgusting.

Jacory was f'd over by Randy Shannon and his horrible coordinators. He showed flashes of greatness then would force the ball into coverage. Most of this picks were bad decisions or misreads of the defense which falls on the offensive coordinator as much as the QB. Jedd could have turned Jacory in to a sound QB

Advertisement
I agree that had Jacory been with Golden and company for four years he would have been a much different player. Gatorhater is right; his arm was what it was, but in the one season he had under Golden/Fisch he looked like a different QB save the last game against UVA where he mailed it in. So many factors go into QB success. We went through a period under Coker/Shannon where receivers could not catch the ball, where the OL could not pass protect, and where our coordinators were terrible. Any one of those and QBs are going to struggle, combined the results are inevitable. Jacory mad plenty of bad decisions on his own (48 INTs I believe), but our offense during much of his time here was a dumpster fire.

A very sad lulz at the number of different coordinators that rolled through under Coker and Shannon. That inconsistency is just as much to blame as the incompetence of the coaches in the breakdown of the talent on the field.

Advertisement
A very sad lulz at the number of different coordinators that rolled through under Coker and Shannon. That inconsistency is just as much to blame as the incompetence of the coaches in the breakdown of the talent on the field.

THE FANS SCREAMING FOR HEADS TO ROLL EVERY OTHER WEEK (AND EVERY OTHER YEAR), I'M SURE MEANS NOTHING...BUT WE GET WHAT "THE U" PAID / PAYS FOR....END OF STORY

WE'LL SEE JUST HOW MUCH "THE U" APPRECIATES GOLDIE COME TIME TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT.....

I agree that had Jacory been with Golden and company for four years he would have been a much different player. Gatorhater is right; his arm was what it was, but in the one season he had under Golden/Fisch he looked like a different QB save the last game against UVA where he mailed it in. So many factors go into QB success. We went through a period under Coker/Shannon where receivers could not catch the ball, where the OL could not pass protect, and where our coordinators were terrible. Any one of those and QBs are going to struggle, combined the results are inevitable. Jacory mad plenty of bad decisions on his own (48 INTs I believe), but our offense during much of his time here was a dumpster fire.

last game against BC

Indeed. Thanks. Attended the UVA game where JH got hurt and they effectively ran the same three plays again and again, so that stays on my mind.

last game against BC

Advertisement
I didn't watch this video but my guess is that it is pretty lame! So both didn't work out like we would have liked, move on!

I actually think both of these guys, Jacory more than Kyle Wright, had a string of bad luck here and could've been (more) successful in the right situation.

And I know he's a Cane, but I'll never fully forgive Randy for ****ing up this program and wasting all that talent. Disgusting.

No way Kyle Wright was going to survive a Dan Werner to Rich Olson to Patrick Nix in three consecutive years. Wright had a productive year under Werner and then Coker fired him.

THE FANS SCREAMING FOR HEADS TO ROLL EVERY OTHER WEEK (AND EVERY OTHER YEAR), I'M SURE MEANS NOTHING...BUT WE GET WHAT "THE U" PAID / PAYS FOR....END OF STORY

WE'LL SEE JUST HOW MUCH "THE U" APPRECIATES GOLDIE COME TIME TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT.....

Talk about revisionist history. Randy was given a fair shot. I seem to recall Bill Young came here and he hauled *** when he figured out Randy was going to handcuff him. Panunzio and Stoutland went to Bama. How bad could they have been? Whipple supposedly wasn't even coming to Miami because he was out of our league. Judging by the fight on the sideline between him and Randy Whipple couldn't stand the incompetent one either.

Finally, I seem to recall Coker being the highest paid college football coach in the nation. This idea that Miami doesn't pay coaches is just a BS excuse the Radio ****** Charmin apologists.

Advertisement
Back