Kuudos to Kaaya

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
You must have been listening to your critics. You balled out today: smart, accurate, gritty. It's about time. Congratulations, what took you so long?

Advertisement
He also showed some passion out there finally. That run inside the five where he got flipped showed something. Although it wasn't smart to get hit that hard, I like what it showed about his mentality

I bet he read our harsh comments about him here before today's night.

Kaaya finally found his rhythm.
[video=youtube;YOKpDidUq-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKpDidUq-w[/video]

Advertisement
He was driving late last night and hit something.. looked like an animal. When he stopped to peel it off the front end it bit him and ran off. I think it was a dogg
:puzzled:

Nfl Scouts at the game (for real). He wants to be drafted. This is like how guys in a contract year suddenly have mvp seasons.

Advertisement
When you help your oline and play with a mentality like he did today everyone else steps up their game. Finally played like a leader today

It's all between the ears with this guy. He is a solid mentor and a yoga coach away from being very solid.

He re-calibrated. Props to him and Richt for getting him use his legs some and throw the ball away rather than hold onto it and go into the fetal position. This is what we all expected to see from the jump this year.

Advertisement
He was running around like Mike Vick out there. Even scored a rushing TD.

He played almost the entire game throwing out of shotgun. He's always been a different QB in that position than from under center. I understand wanting to run your own offense but it makes you wonder why Richt wouldn't at least have opened games with shotgun sets to get Kaaya and this offense going.

Advertisement
So assuming Kaaya leaves, who starts at QB next season? Is Allison good enough to beat out Perry? I think Perry is too thin right now to be at QB and would be concerned about injury.

Advertisement
Back