Kristian Fulton may visit

Kristian Fulton, the nation’s No. 4 cornerback and one of the top four uncommitted players at his position, has scheduled four official visits for the month of January.

The highly-touted SEC target is set to make official visits to either LSU or Miami on Jan. 15; Arkansas on Jan. 22; and Florida on Jan. 29.

Would be a free trip most likelt but hey we may have a shot.
https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/nations-no-4-cb-sets-up-official-visits-decision-date

Advertisement
I think you'll see a trend here where Richt will try to get a whole bunch of SEC country top rated kids to visit but it will be TLTL for many of them. My hope is that we can land 1-2 of those high rated kids.

Im thinking Richt creates some type of environment when these kids are on campus, and land a couple.

You rarely land top-rated out-of-state players unless you get them on campus....

cant wait to see a Richt recruiting class at Miami after a FULL year to recruit these kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt can make a very compelling pitch to CBs in this class. If you've got skill and heart, you can come right in here and play from day 1.

I always wondered what happened to him....

He turned out to be a solid RB....

But Pennsylvania has always been a top producer of football talent...

You never land top-rated out-of-state players unless you get them on campus....never

FIFY

Shady McCoy likes this

Solid example. Solid. How could I forget him?!!?? His record breaking seasons in orange and green!

That's only because he didn't get admitted & during his one prep year we backed off of him

Id rather them visit than not. We were terrible with these type under Golden. We were more concerned about who were losing than getting because of his suckage

Advertisement
I always wondered what happened to him....

He turned out to be a solid RB....

But Pennsylvania has always been a top producer of football talent...

Solid example. Solid. How could I forget him?!!?? His record breaking seasons in orange and green!

That's only because he didn't get admitted & during his one prep year we backed off of him

Kind of off subject but you'd be surprised how many people from Florida actually live in PA. I was in Cumberland valley close to the DMV, but there were many people from central and south Florida who went up when it was harvest season and never came back .

Not saying everybody good in Pennsylvania has florida DNA but there are plenty of kids playing now whose parent(s) are from FL up there.

Fact is Richt has brought a serious interest in Miami again. Only some good can come of our new found popularity. This kid and a few other offers confirms this.

Advertisement
Back