Kris Bogle

Advertisement
Bogle has a less chance of coming to UM than Surtain, Juedy, and Neal. I told y’all months ago he’s going SEC from his coach’s mouth. I wanted to believe there was chance but anyone still on that train now is a moron.
The only blue chip on the board I see coming could be Stevenson in a ala Howard type deal. That would save this class to be Goldenesquse enough for Richt to hang on for another year. Overall, it’s not what we signed up for.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bogle has a less chance of coming to UM than Surtain, Juedy, and Neal. I told y’all months ago he’s going SEC from his coach’s mouth. I wanted to believe there was chance but anyone still on that train now is a moron.
I believe there’s a chance but I don’t know if he comes. All I’m saying is if you truly believe that there’s less of a chance that he comes than Surtain you are wrong. Neal and Jeudy you can make an argument but surtain is just way off as an example.

I believe there’s a chance but I don’t know if he comes. All I’m saying is if you truly believe that there’s less of a chance that he comes than Surtain you are wrong. Neal and Jeudy you can make an argument but surtain is just way off as an example.
According to half the board there was a legit chance Surtain was coming. The chosen one himself Pete words out of his mouth. WTF are you talking about?
The only recruit I’ve ever had any info on is Bogle. One of his coaches he talked with the day before I talked with him said Bogle is impressionable, not that smart to work hard, and will go somewhere in the SEC,
And that he likes Miami (after I said I was hugely disappointed)

According to half the board there was a legit chance Surtain was coming. The chosen one himself Pete words out of his mouth. WTF are you talking about?
Because we got trolled by fake insider mean we were really in the recruitment? Come on now...

Advertisement
The only recruit I’ve ever had any info on is Bogle. One of his coaches he talked with the day before I talked with him said Bogle is impressionable, not that smart to work hard, and will go somewhere in the SEC,
And that he likes Miami (after I said I was hugely disappointed)
Half the board who thought surtain was coming are retards. As for the coach you spoke it’s a coach and it was months ago when Tennessee was a favorite.

I heard a while ago he was SEC bound too. But I haven't heard that in a pretty decent amount of time. Maybe he's changed his mind.

I agree on the talent part. He very well might be.

Hopefully you're not right on the first part because, IMO, he would be the 2nd biggest miss behind Neal if he doesn't come.
Imo there are 3 kids from the tri county area that are just about as close as you can get to can’t miss prospects. Ladsen, Stevenson, and Bogle. Neal as well but he’s at img.
Not saying that the other kids down here ain’t going to ball or end up better. But as of right now it’s what my poorly trained eye sees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back