Kosi Hive

The fact that you decided to bump a N'Kosi thread with his IG post, and the fact that it's coming from you, who is by far the biggest Tate fan, including his own parents, it does not take a genius to figure out who you are implying is on the receiving end of the supposed fired shots! You just love to stir s'hit up, in which you seem to live for controversy.

i just dont get how any one can be high on any of the Qbs. Tate has very little experience and same w Jarren. Perry struggled last year playing under richt. we've seen nothing from the spring to even say one is better than the other 2

Advertisement
i just dont get how any one can be high on any of the Qbs. Tate has very little experience and same w Jarren. Perry struggled last year playing under richt. we've seen nothing from the spring to even say one is better than the other 2
Agree. Nor do I understand why anyone wants to like one and dislike another. They are all Canes and one of them is going to be our field general this season. As long as whoever gets the nod performs well, who gives a **** what the name on the back of the jersey is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Expecting #5 to be named starter later today......We did it 5 hive

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back