Kosi Hive

Popped on this thread to see why the bump and why am I not surprised it was you. You know it’s summer and I’m sure kids are allowed to leave whenever they want even if it’s for the day you flippin jagbag.

also, its not like he went to paris. hes in ocala. he could easily do a day trip and come back. its only about 4 hours give or take.

Advertisement
Popped on this thread to see why the bump and why am I not surprised it was you. You know it’s summer and I’m sure kids are allowed to leave whenever they want even if it’s for the day you flippin jagbag.

also, the dude predetermined his QB based on a game against Rutgers lol

Is the reason for why you don’t like him or what he does as it relates to the U “complex stuff” as well? I think it’s pretty simple stuff in your opinion and mine, but when I explain my take it’s labeled complex, and you should ask yourself why. The difference is that I spend time concerned for what’s best for the U as a program AND I spend time concerned for what’s best for the black community. I have dual loyalty and you don’t spend the time and aren’t a fan of the black community because if you were you’d understand our take on Luke like I understand your take on him. Some only deal with the human capital in the form of football talent that resonates from the black community, but leave the socioeconomic and political issues that these kids are subject to behind.

I don’t agree or support every way that Luke has chosen to express his passion to have the hoods benefit socioeconomically and in representation via employment opportunities from the human capital that’s developed and is a product of these underdeveloped and underserved black communities. Luke can be harsh and his aim can be off but I respect his passion and acknowledge his core intentions.

It’s safe to say that many of you voted for Donald Trump. Did or does his delivery impact your support of his core beliefs that you share? In many ways I see similarities between the two. Trump does the same things and expresses them in the same non PC style for his base and constituency. But of course thats cool when he works for you. Delivery doesn’t matter when we share a common interest.

Lastly, we have many fans that don’t care for what’s best or advantageous for the collective of the black community. They believe that they ,their life, and experience are the norm, so everyone moves the way they do. They have 1 million pictures with former players but their post history shows resistance to anyone advocating for the betterment of the collective community that those *individual* players come from. Individualism doesn’t work for the black community. We are a collective community and this from our African worldview (it takes a village to raise a child). There are many well off individual black people in America but what is our collective condition? What infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, distribution or media do we own?

Black people owned 1% of American wealth in 1865 abolishment of slavery and as of 2015 we still owned 1% of American wealth.

Judging how Luke responds to these truths and data is frankly not your place. If UM gets caught in the crossfire of the duality of his loyalties then we should look past his delivery and errant aim and go directly to what his core intentions are and whether they have any merit, which they usually do and UM can do more to help the community collectively. I have an idea that would land us EVERY recruit we covet, but it will benefit the urban community collectively...OUCH! No more individualism and exploitation.

You are able to do this for the president so I know you can for his twin Luke.

i cant stand luke partly bc of his race baiting as it relates to UM (i care way more about my school that i graduated from vs his nonsense rhetoric that UM is racist), but i do respect the work he does for the liberty city kids. that part is awesome. his other nonsense is just nonsense and its why people hate the dude

Advertisement
i cant stand luke partly bc of his race baiting as it relates to UM (i care way more about my school that i graduated from vs his nonsense rhetoric that UM is racist), but i do respect the work he does for the liberty city kids. that part is awesome. his other nonsense is just nonsense and its why people hate the dude
U should Google “the history of the phrase race-baiting”.

Advertisement
Shots fired.
Screenshot_20190712-032329_Instagram.jpg

6151010ff728f3d8c07782bea431b0f2.gif

I didn't say who he was talking about. All I said was shots fired.
The fact that you decided to bump a N'Kosi thread with his IG post, and the fact that it's coming from you, who is by far the biggest Tate fan, including his own parents, it does not take a genius to figure out who you are implying is on the receiving end of the supposed fired shots! You just love to stir s'hit up, in which you seem to live for controversy.

Advertisement
The fact that you decided to bump a N'Kosi thread with his IG post, and the fact that it's coming from you, who is by far the biggest Tate fan, including his own parents, it does not take a genius to figure out who you are implying is on the receiving end of the supposed fired shots! You just love to stir s'hit up, in which you seem to live for controversy.

Guy is the biggest lame on the whole site. No surprise here.

Wow! The most appropriate line.

Post of the entire offseason.

We need our full contingent of CIS detectives to decipher N'Kosi's nebulous IG post shrouded in mystery. I expect this thread to have upwards of 10 new pages of fresh conspiracy theories by this afternoon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back