Kosi and Jeff, together at last!

Advertisement
the only way Enos' delirious vertical passing game (with a **** OL) vs stacked boxes works is with a qb that can extend plays with his legs in hindsight Jarren was a bad choice

Last edited:
Advertisement
NKosi threw 4 TDs in one game with the same oline Jarren could barely throw 4 TDs in four games behind.

Hmmmm 🤔
Yes, but I wouldn’t get too carried away by 3/4 of one game. Tech’s defense was especially suited to N’kosi’s skill set. Bud Foster kept his defense very close to the line of scrimmage to take away the easy short passes and runs that are Jarren’s bread and butter. That opened the vertical passing game and made it harder for Tech to get interceptions in deep passes. I don’t think the gators defense would have been so favorable to N’kosi although I think he would kill it in from shotgun in a spread formation. Jarren would kill it in Enos’ system if he had an offensive line blocking for him.

Yes, but I wouldn’t get too carried away by 3/4 of one game. Tech’s defense was especially suited to N’kosi’s skill set. Bud Foster kept his defense very close to the line of scrimmage to take away the easy short passes and runs that are Jarren’s bread and butter. That opened the vertical passing game and made it harder for Tech to get interceptions in deep passes. I don’t think the gators defense would have been so favorable to N’kosi although I think he would kill it in from shotgun in a spread formation. Jarren would kill it in Enos’ system if he had an offensive line blocking for him.

So what you're saying is that NKosi can hit the deep passes and DCs are realizing that JW can't. We've known since the spring that JW was the most accurate passer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back