Kosar or Torretta for AD

daddacane

Senior
Can someone in Miami put the bug in these guy's ears to start lobbying for AD...It just makes sense...

Advertisement
Advertisement
What in the world qualifies either of them for a CEO level position? I love them both as canes, but Kosar is a miserable failure of a businessman and being a senior financial advisor at Wachovia Securities (basically a glorified insurance salesman) hardly gives me faith in Torretta.

I don't know what the board sentiment about Paul Dee is, my opinion is the man knew how to network and back slap with the best of them, but he was also very sharp. We need a guy who knows how to work the system.

What in the world qualifies either of them for a CEO level position? I love them both as canes, but Kosar is a miserable failure of a businessman and being a senior financial advisor at Wachovia Securities (basically a glorified insurance salesman) hardly gives me faith in Torretta.

I don't know what the board sentiment about Paul Dee is, my opinion is the man knew how to network and back slap with the best of them, but he was also very sharp. We need a guy who knows how to work the system.

Since when are qualifications necessary at Miami?

Advertisement

I also like to pretend my degree from UM is worth something.

A former athlete is a big plus but it does not have to be one (look at Jeremy Foley - he used to be a ticket guy).

Advertisement

I also like to pretend my degree from UM is worth something.

UNC students can certainly sympathize

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back