knowles

paksat

Junior
Banned
who is actually going to start actually putting pressure on diaz about this guy?

Advertisement
Knowles is on the coaches. There's no reason for them to be trotting that guy out there. He's incapable of succeeding at this level, so they better get their heads out of their asses and get one of the guys with far superior athletic ability ready.

Advertisement
Knowles is on the coaches. There's no reason for them to be trotting that guy out there. He's incapable of succeeding at this level, so they better get their heads out of their asses and get one of the guys with far superior athletic ability ready.

Ah did you see that hit on the kickoff where he jarred the ball loose would say the level of play on special teams is exceptional ....

I hate to say it, but at this point, will all the mistakes he's made, the fact that they're still playing him probably indicates that there's no better option.

Ah did you see that hit on the kickoff where he jarred the ball loose would say the level of play on special teams is exceptional ....

Although that was ONE play, that doesn't take away how he performed on D these last two games. Is there a bigger liability on the field?

I hate to say it, but at this point, will all the mistakes he's made, the fact that they're still playing him probably indicates that there's no better option.

The coaches also thought Walton on one leg was better than Homer and had Langham buried on the DC.

Advertisement

The coaches also thought Walton on one leg was better than Homer and had Langham buried on the DC.

True, I guess you can't trust the coaches blindly on everything.

who is actually going to start actually putting pressure on diaz about this guy?

We need better play at safety the only decent safety we have is johnson so far 20 and 22 aren't cutting it I'm just tired of the bad play from them both start a freshman even if we have to move johnson from strong to free or vice versa but 20 and 22 is just not miami hurricanes football dbs

Advertisement
Back