Know Your Enemy - 2023 Colorado Roster vs 2023 Miami Roster

Advertisement
So if Deion wins 2-3 games and looks bad in a lot of losses can he still blame the previous regime? I mean he has his roster already and experience.

2-3 big losses and I look forward to Deion with some quote where it’s him blaming everyone but himself. But he will end with something about he has to do better so that’s all anyone hears after he trashed everyone else first.
Who?

Anybody betting the Buffs will have a better win record than the Canes?
Best Friends Lol GIF by Laff

Advertisement
He’s a recruiting enemy, but I was more interested to see how his roster actually fleshed out in comparison to Miami. Not as many corners on the roster as I thought; far more safeties. And seven freshmen wide receivers. Really low offensive line numbers.

Incredible roster turnover though.

Entire QB, WR, OL room is new. 63% of the RB room is turned over.
Entire defensive line (EDGE/iDL) is new. Only 3 guys in the defensive back seven are returning.

Big upgrades for the team at QB, WR, and CB.

Depth is going to be a problem for this team, but they'll be interesting to watch all year. I know many here were smashing the U when the win total dropped...but I can't help but think this team is getting over 4 wins. If they stay healthy (big, major if), they can make a bowl game. They have a very thin margin of error this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back