GojiraCane

All ACC
1690942964429.png

1690943004476.png

1690943045765.png

1690943078619.png

1690943108962.png

Advertisement
Who gives a **** about Colorado? They aren’t Miami’s enemy and they will be lucky to get 5 wins this year. The roster is awful outside of 2, maybe 3 positions with 0 depth. No need to compare a bottom feeder BIG12 school that can only recruit DBs at a high level.

Reality is going to hit them harder than ST did PK Sam.

Advertisement
So if Deion wins 2-3 games and looks bad in a lot of losses can he still blame the previous regime? I mean he has his roster already and experience.

2-3 big losses and I look forward to Deion with some quote where it’s him blaming everyone but himself. But he will end with something about he has to do better so that’s all anyone hears after he trashed everyone else first.

He brought half of Jackson State with him. D1AA talent.

Expect D1AA results.

Advertisement
But seriously, it was such an inter sting roster building case I was curious what they ended up with and how it compared. Certainly weaker than Miami, FSU, or Florida.

If I do another one of these, it will be a scheduled opponent (probably Clemson).

Last edited:
Who gives a **** about Colorado? They aren’t Miami’s enemy and they will be lucky to get 5 wins this year. The roster is awful outside of 2, maybe 3 positions with 0 depth. No need to compare a bottom feeder BIG12 school that can only recruit DBs at a high level.

I agree..he has two elite corners, but that’s it. He signed 7 wide receivers…it will be hard to recruit more than one or two per year for the next two cycles….no offensive lineman ranked higher than three stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement

5? ****, I don't see 2 even. They are going to be atrocious.

I love these comparisons but id think one vs someone on the schedule would make more sense than ***** colorado who we haven’t played in probably 20 years or something lol
I get that. It was more of my personal curiosity at what resulted from the havoc that Deion brought after being hired. Just how good or bad was the team after he got rid of the existing team in unprecedented fashion. Did replacing the furniture in his house, as he said, did it yield a team capable of competing after all the sound and fury?

I see a team loaded with freshmen wide receivers. A team that is surprisingly as thin at cornerback as we are at safety. A team with no blue chip offensive linemen. A team with no incoming recruits at tight end. And a team a number of players with limited remaining eligibility. And no blue chip quarterback ready to take over should his son get injured.

As I said, this was more out of curiosity to see what such an extreme rebuild wrought. If I do one of these in the future, it will be a team on Miami’s schedule, probably Clemson.

Advertisement
Back