Know UM's opponent | Highlights: Memphis 53, Cincinnati 46

Advertisement
If the Defense plays like they did the first half vs a much better Nebraska team than we smoke them. Our speed on offense should just crush that defense.

Now should the defense play like that 4th qtr than it may be a long day.

Cincinnati plays no defense. Look for Brad Kaaya and the offense to set offensive records in Cincinnati.

Advertisement
They will not have that much time to throw. I think where we struggle most is containing the mobile passers. Good arms on their QB's tho. We roll.

They will not have that much time to throw. I think where we struggle most is containing the mobile passers. Good arms on their QB's tho. We roll.

That's because we will have a running clock in the second quarter.

Normally, I'd be a little nervous and looking for people to tell me that we will roll, but, we will slaughter them, so I don't need that.

If the Defense plays like they did the first half vs a much better Nebraska team than we smoke them. Our speed on offense should just crush that defense.

Now should the defense play like that 4th qtr than it may be a long day.

nebraska is much better?

Advertisement
53-46
Tcu vs Texas tech was 55-52
UCLA vs arizona was 56-30
Ole Miss put up 43 @ Alabama
Utah put up 62 @ Oregon.

So as long as you hold a team to no more than 30 points and 500 yards of offense you got a good chance of winning lmao.

Forget NCAA it should be NDAA, No Defense Allowed Association!

Normally, I'd be a little nervous and looking for people to tell me that we will roll, but, we will slaughter them, so I don't need that.

What do you mean? Our line is gonna give these boys fits.

That's my point, bruh! We are going to abuse them like we are Ike and they are Tina.

Agree, our vaunted pass rush will be all over their ***.

I'm hyped already, not sure I can make it until Thursday.

Advertisement
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if we don't put up at least 50 points 700 yrds of total offense, something is terribly wrong. Our WRs are so much better than Memphis'. Mark my words, if we lose this game against this caliber of an opponent, the season is over. We are soooo much better than Cincy its not even funny.

Advertisement
Back