KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I think he’s coming and I think he’s gonna go public some time this week.

I love The Don and Knighton. On paper that is a big time RB class by anyone's standards. Problem is Enos hates to run the ball - even when it's working. Bigger problem Manny will NOT fire Enos. Even bigger problem Blake James will NOT fire Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was on live answering questions and of course everyone was saying commit to their school but he read one from Clemson and basically have a **** no without saying **** no lol it was kinda funny but he seemed excited to talk about Oregon but also said he loves All his top schools nothing serious just seen the difference in vibes and he did have on Miami gear yesterday a couple different times
he also had on canes track pants

Recruiting at an elite level is the only thing Manny and this staff have left to salvage at this point in the season. The great news is that it doesn't sound like any recruit is attached to any particular coach on offense so if we makes changes, it wont affect anyones commitment.

Close this class as strong as you can. Try to get as many here in time for Spring Ball as you can. And try and forget the year 2019 ever happened. New year, new start.

I’m honestly shocked that no one has recommitted from the 2020 class yet. Maybe Manny was telling these kids all along this season was a rebuild? Or these kids are mentally different from years past. Or I could just be too early and they will all do it soon enough haha

Advertisement
Knighton is well on his way of dispelling the notion of the elite south Florida kid who appears to visit a lot but doesn’t end up at Miami: knighton is in particular an anomaly of most of that category considering how dedicated he is in terms of visiting known/+ secret visits to Miami and the most unlikely thing you will ever see a kid traveling 3 hours to Orlando for our spring game at an off campus site . Now visiting the program again off probably our worst loss ever? Shout out to him. Restrepo is doing the lords work right now too
Knock it off with this "well on his way" bull****. December 18-20 is the early signing period. It's binary. He either signs or he doesn't sign. This is black and white, on or off, yes or no. There is no such thing as "well on his way" or "almost" in recruiting.

I’m honestly shocked that no one has recommitted from the 2020 class yet. Maybe Manny was telling these kids all along this season was a rebuild? Or these kids are mentally different from years past. Or I could just be too early and they will all do it soon enough haha

Those kids that decommited yesterday werent coming here. They were just waiting for the right moment. 2020 kids have pretty much gone through the process. Know where they want to go

Knock it off with this "well on his way" bull****. December 18-20 is the early signing period. It's binary. He either signs or he doesn't sign. This is black and white, on or off, yes or no. There is no such thing as "well on his way" or "almost" in recruiting.
Everyone is “well on their way to be cane” until the dec signing period and I dont Care even if it’s our most solid commits

Advertisement
Look DJ has been one of our better backs but he wasn’t a star. He’s nothing we can’t replace athlete wise.
Exactly, DJ is a great guy to have on the team and seems to be a good leader but him leaving may be a good thing cuz from the look of it Chaney Lingard and knighton could be SPECIAL. And yes I’m aware they haven’t shown anything yet but deejay Dallas isn’t the next duke or anything close so let’s see what these young studs can do for us.

Give Hickson (and Fields to a lesser extent) his credit for landing the best player in Broward/Dade/WPB. Also dad is a big 'Canes fan
Rankings be damned(knighton is rated far too low imo) but he’s about to land the 2 best players in south Florida, can’t remember the last time we have done that

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back