KNIGHTON

People say he's "great" because they like him

Same can be said with Shaq. Good kid, true Cane and extremely durable. However, he is not great and absolutely not an all time Cane great.

This is all I'm saying and people take that as me bashing him. Shaq has been average as a player here and has produced much more than DeeJay has, but people love DeeJay because he's finessed the **** out of everyone through social media.

Advertisement
Im not even gone to try and go read thru all this crazy talk. Are there really people on this site that dont think DJ is a good player for us. Is this a real thing. Not only is a he good player for us, hes a dam good player for us. He will definitely play in the NFL like you suggested.

I said he is average by every metric and that I think that Davis, Lingard, Burns, Chaney, & Knighton are all better and more explosive than him. I hope DeeJay leaves so that it doesn't cost us one of those five other guys.

I said he is average by every metric and that I think that Davis, Lingard, Burns, Chaney, & Knighton are all better and more explosive than him. I hope DeeJay leaves so that it doesn't cost us one of those five other guys.
That’s a fair argument, worse case scenario he comes back next year again and takes majority of the carries over more talented guys again because the coaches “love the way he plays”. I like Him too which is why I think He should just go to the league and make money as soon as he can. Just keep the roster flowing as change is always a good thing especially in this case considering what Miami has/should have next year at the position.

I’m not bashing deejay here it’s just the reality of the situation. I will Be the first person to say he’s proven me wrong as I wasnt As high on deejay as I should Have been and he’s absolutely shown up in a number of ways. With that being said I’m still ready for what’s after and if you take the emotion out of it(Harris, Lingard, knighton,Chaney,Burns) everyone should be too. That would be our most loaded backfield in quite some time

Advertisement
He had 95 yds of which 50 came on the TD run where he broke a couple tackles (very good run). 4 ypc other wise.

All his yards was **** near off breaking a ton of tackles. The kid would put huge numbers up behind an average to above average ol. He’s a great “football player”.

Hes good at everything you want a football player to do. From blitz pickup ,receiving and running between the tackles. Great special teams player and he’s a good return guy, put up good numbers as a punt returner.

He’s the kind of guy who’ll play a long time as a pro because there’s not many guys who’s that multi dimensional. Oh end let’s not forget leadership.

We’d be so lucky to have more of him,

Last edited:
You don’t consider vt a big game? They’ve only been our 2nd or 3rd main rival the last 25 years..judging by your criteria we don’t play many big games then..

Dj also had a big td run against wisky in the orange bowl, I forgot about that one..

He’s building his own narrative.

This is why I say our fans are the trashiest in cfb.

He’s building his own narrative.

This is why I say our fans are the trashiest in cfb.

My "narrative" would be that DeeJay Dallas is an AVERAGE player if you're going by the numbers. You guys want to paint him as a leader because you think he tries harder than everyone else, because he talks a big game on social media. He is not viewed as a leader in the locker room.

Advertisement
My "narrative" would be that DeeJay Dallas is an AVERAGE player if you're going by the numbers. You guys want to paint him as a leader because you think he tries harder than everyone else, because he talks a big game on social media. He is not viewed as a leader in the locker room.
Who is viewed as locker room leaders? I’m curious because i would’ve said DeeJay was one of them looking at it from my lenses.

LOL at "lesser backs". He is not better than Harris, Lingard, or Burns. I'm not criticizing DeeJay at all, I'm just stating FACTS. The kid has been average for us and people put him up on a pedestal because they like him. He see through all that phony social media stuff. PRODUCE ON THE FIELD. I do't care that you act like you care because you look mad after games, and you say the right things to the media, and on social media. PRODUCE ON THE FIELD !!!
How the bold statement is a fact?
You only have HS film to show for Lingard and Burns. On top of that Burns is healthy for the fisrt time 3/4 years into his college career and Lingard who the fvck knows if he has 2 healthy knees. So far Dj is the superior back over Harris, that's not even a question.

You want to say that DJ isn't ELITE or that he isn't a gifted athlete I can go there with you, but foh with the "we have more talented players on the bench" sh*t

How the bold statement is a fact?
You only have HS film to show for Lingard and Burns. On top of that Burns is healthy for the fisrt time 3/4 years into his college career and Lingard who the fvck knows if he has 2 healthy knees. So far Dj is the superior back over Harris, that's not even a question.

You want to say that DJ isn't ELITE or that he isn't a gifted athlete I can go there with you, but foh with the "we have more talented players on the bench" sh*t

The "FACTS" in my post was referring to my earlier post (that he was replying to but didn't quote) stating that DeeJay has been average by the statistical metrics, which are facts.

The part I highlighted in your post is my point. People act like losing DeeJay would hurt us, because they "like" him. My point was that Harris, Lingard, Burns, Chaney, & Knighton all have more game breaking ability & I would hate to lose any of those 5 kids and their potential because DeeJay stays.

Advertisement
The "FACTS" in my post was referring to my earlier post (that he was replying to but didn't quote) stating that DeeJay has been average by the statistical metrics, which are facts.

The part I highlighted in your post is my point. People act like losing DeeJay would hurt us, because they "like" him. My point was that Harris, Lingard, Burns, Chaney, & Knighton all have more game breaking ability & I would hate to lose any of those 5 kids and their potential because DeeJay stays.
Why are people even arguing against this? LOL

Advertisement
The latest on knighton

Attachments

• C14C71E9-E1C6-49FB-A3C4-76B463AE1F45.png
    C14C71E9-E1C6-49FB-A3C4-76B463AE1F45.png
    571 KB · Views: 345
The latest on knighton
Knighton is well on his way of dispelling the notion of the elite south Florida kid who appears to visit a lot but doesn’t end up at Miami: knighton is in particular an anomaly of most of that category considering how dedicated he is in terms of visiting known/+ secret visits to Miami and the most unlikely thing you will ever see a kid traveling 3 hours to Orlando for our spring game at an off campus site . Now visiting the program again off probably our worst loss ever? Shout out to him. Restrepo is doing the lords work right now too

Advertisement
Back