KNIGHTON

Advertisement
DeeJay has everyone fooled into thinking he's been some great player for us. He's mastered social media and knows how to solicit the emotions of the fans. I'll give him that.

Couldn’t disagree more, DeeJay came in as an athlete, we had no idea if he would be a CB, Safety, WR or RB. He was a running QB in HS and has come in and has made big plays and probably given the most effort out of anyone. He catches the ball well and pretty much does everything extremely well including blocking.

DMoney is on point will be in NFL for a longtime

People think Deejay is a good player because he is a good player. Look at the big plays he’s made in big games dating back to his freshman year.

He will play in the NFL for years, health permitting.

Big Plays in big games?

I remember he had a couple TD's in a blowout win over Notre Dame. a

Advertisement
Couldn’t disagree more, DeeJay came in as an athlete, we had no idea if he would be a CB, Safety, WR or RB. He was a running QB in HS and has come in and has made big plays and probably given the most effort out of anyone. He catches the ball well and pretty much does everything extremely well including blocking.

DMoney is on point will be in NFL for a longtime

This is EXACTLY what I'm referring to, you say he gives "the most effort out of anyone". How can you even quantify that....because he gets up and yells after plays. LOL

Advertisement
This is EXACTLY what I'm referring to, you say he gives "the most effort out of anyone". How can you even quantify that....because he gets up and yells after plays. LOL

I say most effort meaning when he’s making runs he doesn’t stop and finishes every play. I don’t mean he works hard I just mean he finishes every play at 100%, breaking tackles or making killer blocks. While he’s not a Frank Gore talented type of back he’s like a Najea Davenport

People think Deejay is a good player because he is a good player. Look at the big plays he’s made in big games dating back to his freshman year.

Exactly. He's proven he's a good RB on a P5 team. Some people dont remember all of the busts from kids out of high school that get hyped

I think we reached the end of the road when our best back is being criticized for being our best back thus "not giving" opportunities to our lesser backs.
Would I like more backs in the rotation? Yes, but that on Enos refusing to run more, even when it makes sense, not on DJ.

What a ******* take, we need more Harris and Burns and less DJ, Jesus the stupidity

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we reached the end of the road when our best back is being criticized for being our best back thus "not giving" opportunities to our lesser backs.
Would I like more backs in the rotation? Yes, but that on Enos refusing to run more, even when it makes sense, not on DJ.

What a ******* take, we need more Harris and Burns and less DJ, Jesus the stupidity

LOL at "lesser backs". He is not better than Harris, Lingard, or Burns. I'm not criticizing DeeJay at all, I'm just stating FACTS. The kid has been average for us and people put him up on a pedestal because they like him. He see through all that phony social media stuff. PRODUCE ON THE FIELD. I do't care that you act like you care because you look mad after games, and you say the right things to the media, and on social media. PRODUCE ON THE FIELD !!!

Advertisement
II remember the 50 & 62 yard runs, but I also remember the losses as well. I definitely wouldn't consider an average VT team as a "big game" though.
You don’t consider vt a big game? They’ve only been our 2nd or 3rd main rival the last 25 years..judging by your criteria we don’t play many big games then..

Dj also had a big td run against wisky in the orange bowl, I forgot about that one..

Last edited:
He really hasn't. He's the definition of average as a college RB. That's the entire point that I'm trying to make. People say he's "great" because they like him.
People say he's "great" because they like him

Same can be said with Shaq. Good kid, true Cane and extremely durable. However, he is not great and absolutely not an all time Cane great.

Im not even gone to try and go read thru all this crazy talk. Are there really people on this site that dont think DJ is a good player for us. Is this a real thing. Not only is a he good player for us, hes a dam good player for us. He will definitely play in the NFL like you suggested.

Advertisement
Back