KNIGHTON

Advertisement
That's it, bro. But they don't like to hear any negative perspectives. They'll crucify you for it. But when you have some POSITIVE inside information...woahhhh! They hang on your ball sack! I was the fvckin' man when I broke the Nike clinic story.
I tell them something negative and I instantly turn into an attention seeking, lying, worthless high school coach with an agenda. LOL

I give yall everything I encounter regarding Miami, negative or positive. Been doing it for years. These MF'ers on here change their attitude based on whether they like the news or not.
Emotional a$$ dudes.
You have to admit that Deerfield has burned us in the past. My not have been the current staff. You and I have vibe plenty in threads. Keep bringing what you feel you want to share. Good Luck next weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
How the **** did we just get another Knighton crystal ball to us today

either he got a really big bag, or he sees that he can see the field early.

Dallas=gone to NFL that’s what most think
Davis= good bit hasn’t shown he has the wiggle to be great
Burns=next year will be his last year
Lo= who knows

Knighton could get a lot of PT next year I think if he comes

Sometimes I wonder if insiders sort of hop on late to the party. Perhaps the last text they received was the positive news before the FIU game, and they’re going off a hunch cause it doesn’t make sense..

Advertisement
Hard to find those kids now a days.

There are plenty if you keep an eye out and avoid the gossip bull**** that's on this board.. Were about to sign 25 of them. We have our areas of need but nothing that cant be fixed. Last night's game was bad but it's not going to effect this class who see tons of opportunities to play and to make the squad better. Our future is bright.

There are plenty if you keep an eye out and avoid the gossip bull**** that's on this board.. Were about to sign 25 of them. We have our areas of need but nothing that cant be fixed. Last night's game was bad but it's not going to effect this class who see tons of opportunities to play and to make the squad better. Our future is bright.
That’s the plan. I want guys like chantz Williams and Jalen rivers who have good character and want a education

Advertisement
That’s the plan. I want guys like chantz Williams and Jalen rivers who have good character and want a education

Were in a rough patch this year. But every game we lost was winnable and coaches and players both will get better together. We'll be more than fine. It's a learning curve for the entire team. Were about to add 25 more and we'll have a two deep on both sides if the ball. Competition is huge when you want to have a successful team. Cant slack off somebody is right behind you to take your spot in all positions. This is what we've been missing for quite sometime.

Last edited:
either he got a really big bag, or he sees that he can see the field early.

Dallas=gone to NFL that’s what most think
Davis= good bit hasn’t shown he has the wiggle to be great
Burns=next year will be his last year
Lo= who knows

Knighton could get a lot of PT next year I think if he comes

there was an interview earlier this year where knighton talked about playing with Cam Harris growing up. Knighton told the interviewer, more than once, that he was better than Cam

there was an interview earlier this year where knighton talked about playing with Cam Harris growing up. Knighton told the interviewer, more than once, that he was better than Cam

I think he is. I just saw another interview or post recently where knight on said he is the best back. Kid doesn’t lack confidence and definitely isn’t afraid of Chaney.

if knighton picks Miami, he will see the field next year. Only exception is if Dallas comes back and Lingard stays and is 100%. Then you have 4 backs ahead of him instead of two.

my other concern is we have a OC who doesn’t know how to get the ball into his playmakers hands so he probably won’t put Knighton on the field.

Anybody have?

Attachments

• 0B59AF3B-6EE3-4BCE-B6D1-ADFD4282E6A8.png
    0B59AF3B-6EE3-4BCE-B6D1-ADFD4282E6A8.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 216
Advertisement
Back