KNIGHTON

Whatever is going on, everything he just ranted about should have been kept private.

It’s not about any coach or anyone posting here, it’s about getting the kid to sign that paper.

No need for the rest of that bull****.
He can’t help patting himself on the back. Let the big fella have his moment to take credit for UM possibly getting Knighton.

Advertisement
Ridiculous then they talk about the mopes using an agenda but they do the same **** and it's ok lol.
Like we were talking about in that other thread, Macho had no reason to lie. He even praised Manny in the beginning when he crashed Willie T’s clinic.

I think u and Macho low key like each other y'all just trying to figure out the grey area lol
Y'all the two in the family that can't chill with each other unless y'all drunk or if someone tries to fight with one of y'all then y'all got each other's back
I actually like Macheau. I think he’s a fun poster and I’ve enjoyed jousting with him over the years. He hate me though. :)

That's it, bro. But they don't like to hear any negative perspectives. They'll crucify you for it. But when you have some POSITIVE inside information...woahhhh! They hang on your ball sack! I was the fvckin' man when I broke the Nike clinic story.
I tell them something negative and I instantly turn into an attention seeking, lying, worthless high school coach with an agenda. LOL

I give yall everything I encounter regarding Miami, negative or positive. Been doing it for years. These MF'ers on here change their attitude based on whether they like the news or not.
Emotional a$$ dudes.

I would guess 10% of the board are pretty extreme one way or the other. Because of their position they are probably also some of higher post members and these are the ones you get the big reactions from depending on which way they lean and the info you give.

The other 90% of us may not react to every thread but be we appreciate the info/perspective and can make our own judgement on how to interpret it. Thanks for the insight, good luck staying out of the rabbit hole.

Advertisement
Yes we've been incredibly garbage while holding the #2 team in the country to their lowest point/yard total all season and only allowing a total of 22 points in the first 3 rounds of the playoffs.

Imagine if we were good!
Get em Coach lmao..y’all got them boys prepared to go this year. Good luck vs Columbus. I’ll definitely be out there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want to point out that we’re at 131 pages and it looks like we’re still getting the recruit.

Could be a record in the making.

bump

1574568710302.gif

Advertisement
Aye man respect to Macho and them boys at Deerfield. They really tried to change tht perception around this program. This year just wasn’t our year to start a Deerfield pipeline, I don’t think they’ll ever be a Deerfield-UM pipeline

Advertisement
Back