KNIGHTON

You guys have to give macho a break all dude is telling u his experience with the staff and what he doesnt like and it's nothing most of us didn't know our defense recruiting has been spotty sense diaz has gotten here. Should be happy we are given insight from a coach who has met them
That's it, bro. But they don't like to hear any negative perspectives. They'll crucify you for it. But when you have some POSITIVE inside information...woahhhh! They hang on your ball sack! I was the fvckin' man when I broke the Nike clinic story.
I tell them something negative and I instantly turn into an attention seeking, lying, worthless high school coach with an agenda. LOL

I give yall everything I encounter regarding Miami, negative or positive. Been doing it for years. These MF'ers on here change their attitude based on whether they like the news or not.
Emotional a$$ dudes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
MF'er...

Don't yall BLAME THE HIGH SCHOOL COACHES when a kid DOESN'T sign to Miami?
And bags?
And anti-Miami agenda?
And every other cry baby a$$ excuse?

How 'bout this time you push that energy THE OTHER WAY?
I was asking a genuine question you sensitive idiot. What’s your frustration son? I suggest you take a seat somewhere and log off CIS and get out your feelings!

Advertisement
Just think how many of y'all are seething at this clearly good news for our program because it was Macho that delivered it to you?

He gotcha. He won.

shook 1z

I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!
Hahahahaha it took the Living Legend to draw this big bear out of his hibernation. That and he finally stopped someone, so he’s feeling himself again. Congratulations, big fella. Good to have you back. Now don’t disappear if the next team hangs 40 on you.

Advertisement
I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!

LOL. You’re amazing. You put that ***** Franchise in his hole.

And they talk about the mopes making the fans look bad while we get a die hard can fan as a coach at Deerfield and we treat him like ****......but but but it's the mopes. These **** slurpers are the real retards and they continue to attack Macho because God forbid he's not perfect
Some of them are mad that he didn’t say Manny and Hixson hit it out of the park recruiting the kid.

Hahahahaha it took the Living Legend to draw this big bear out of his hibernation. People clowning him relentlessly, but The Legend takes one jab and Macheau comes out flailing those big arms like Herbie Husker.

And he finally stopped someone, so he’s feeling himself again. Congratulations, big fella. Good to have you back. Now don’t disappear if the next team hangs 40 on you.

Advertisement
Hahahahaha it took the Living Legend to draw this big bear out of his hibernation. People clowning him relentlessly, but The Legend takes one jab and Macheau comes out flailing those big arms like Herbie Husker.

And he finally stopped someone, so he’s feeling himself again. Congratulations, big fella. Good to have you back. Now don’t disappear if the next team hangs 40 on you.
I think u and Macho low key like each other y'all just trying to figure out the grey area lol
Y'all the two in the family that can't chill with each other unless y'all drunk or if someone tries to fight with one of y'all then y'all got each other's back

Advertisement
Back