KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Only a petty fool is making this a “getting credit” thing. I care about this kid being a Cane. Imo a half drunken high school assistant making it about him may not hurt that possibility, but it certainly isn’t a good thing.
Jesus, you’re really mad? Ok

I can already see that words are being put in my mouth, so let me clarify again.

NOBODY HAS BEEN PUSHING KNIGHTON ANYWHERE.
MIAMI DOESN'T OWE DB's STAFF A THANK YOU.
WE DIDN'T HAND DELIVER HIM TO MIAMI.
None of that.

All I said was that EVERYBODY AROUND HIM HAS BEEN PRO-MIAMI THIS WHOLE TIME. Nobody wants to see him stay home more than our staff and his parents. Trust me, he had other options, so if there was an anti-Miami bias at our school then he would be heading elsewhere.

Even when he was committed to FSU most of us looked at him like "WHY?"
But you're not supposed to push kids anywhere.
The minute he started to sway away from FSU then the Miami possibilities were back into play, and trust me when I tell you that people (like Restrepo for example) were in his ear daily. He's been Miami's best recruiter along with Knighton's parents.
I could be wrong but as far as I know Miami laid off of Knighton. I haven't seen their coaches at our practices in months and they only came to our STA game. (Barry and Hixson, and I don't think it was for Knighton specifically) Maybe Hixson texted Knighton "Hey big head" after he decommitted from FSU, I don't know.
But it is possible they recruited him more them you believe and he just didn't tell you? Just asking don't machine gun me 😂

i want to know what the staff isn’t doing according to them. They are only so many ways to beg/pay/sale a kid on coming to play for your team. So what separates Miami’s mediocre staff from someone they think can recruit?
Certain intangibles. I already explained it but got accused of seeking attention. Waste of time. Yall don't want to hear it.

Advertisement
I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!
I respect it.

Advertisement
I work at SW 10th and I95 so i pop by sometimes. great food but the sides portion are too small for my greedy ***

yeah, sides are small,food is expensive but totally worth it, smoked Mac and cheese is ridiculous. Tried just about everything there. Keep an eye on Groupon you can get 30$ of food for 15$

Advertisement
You know better than that, pot stirrer!
I thought it was funny.

Anyhow, he’s got parents, teammates and coaches that are all pro UM. I think we’re ok here.

Oh, speaking of which, back to pot stirring - let me know what you see in the sky.

Advertisement
I can already see that words are being put in my mouth, so let me clarify again.

NOBODY HAS BEEN PUSHING KNIGHTON ANYWHERE.
MIAMI DOESN'T OWE DB's STAFF A THANK YOU.
WE DIDN'T HAND DELIVER HIM TO MIAMI.
None of that.

All I said was that EVERYBODY AROUND HIM HAS BEEN PRO-MIAMI THIS WHOLE TIME. Nobody wants to see him stay home more than our staff and his parents. Trust me, he had other options, so if there was an anti-Miami bias at our school then he would be heading elsewhere.

Even when he was committed to FSU most of us looked at him like "WHY?"
But you're not supposed to push kids anywhere.
The minute he started to sway away from FSU then the Miami possibilities were back into play, and trust me when I tell you that people (like Restrepo for example) were in his ear daily. He's been Miami's best recruiter along with Knighton's parents.
I could be wrong but as far as I know Miami laid off of Knighton. I haven't seen their coaches at our practices in months and they only came to our STA game. (Barry and Hixson, and I don't think it was for Knighton specifically) Maybe Hixson texted Knighton "Hey big head" after he decommitted from FSU, I don't know.
Your good bro no need to explain the whole situation. At the end of the day all we should care about is if he ends up a cane. Separate note good game plan last night and we gonna need ur help next year getting o'Brien here too lol

You guys have to give macho a break all dude is telling u his experience with the staff and what he doesnt like and it's nothing most of us didn't know our defense recruiting has been spotty sense diaz has gotten here. Should be happy we are given insight from a coach who has met them

Advertisement
Back