KNIGHTON

So we have the high school coaches that love Miami to thank for pushing him to Miami? But not the Miami coaches?

MF'er...

Don't yall BLAME THE HIGH SCHOOL COACHES when a kid DOESN'T sign to Miami?
And bags?
And anti-Miami agenda?
And every other cry baby a$$ excuse?

How 'bout this time you push that energy THE OTHER WAY?

Advertisement
I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!
Sweet baby Jesus at least set the body on fire if you're going to kill him like this 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was epic! Macho man... savage!

Btw, Macho and dsddcane saying the same sad story about our recruiting. Luckily we are picking up some playas in this class, but I’m getting the feeling that it’s not because our staff is doing that bang-up job selling da U

i want to know what the staff isn’t doing according to them. They are only so many ways to beg/pay/sale a kid on coming to play for your team. So what separates Miami’s mediocre staff from someone they think can recruit?

Advertisement
Have a hard time imagining this Macho tool is a decent coach. I’m guessing he coaches on their D which is garbage. And that Columbus running back is gonna go break records vs them

i want to know what the staff isn’t doing according to them. They are only so many ways to beg/pay/sale a kid on coming to play for your team. So what separates Miami’s mediocre staff from someone they think can recruit?

He said it before but you guys never want to hear unless it has the word savage in it.

I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!

This is what I’ve heard from a couple kids around the program the last few years, Miami coaches haven’t done a great job recruiting and “showing love”... but I’m glad everyone’s in knightons ears, would be awesome to have him here

Advertisement
I can already see that words are being put in my mouth, so let me clarify again.

NOBODY HAS BEEN PUSHING KNIGHTON ANYWHERE.
MIAMI DOESN'T OWE DB's STAFF A THANK YOU.
WE DIDN'T HAND DELIVER HIM TO MIAMI.
None of that.

All I said was that EVERYBODY AROUND HIM HAS BEEN PRO-MIAMI THIS WHOLE TIME. Nobody wants to see him stay home more than our staff and his parents. Trust me, he had other options, so if there was an anti-Miami bias at our school then he would be heading elsewhere.

Even when he was committed to FSU most of us looked at him like "WHY?"
But you're not supposed to push kids anywhere.
The minute he started to sway away from FSU then the Miami possibilities were back into play, and trust me when I tell you that people (like Restrepo for example) were in his ear daily. He's been Miami's best recruiter along with Knighton's parents.
I could be wrong but as far as I know Miami laid off of Knighton. I haven't seen their coaches at our practices in months and they only came to our STA game. (Barry and Hixson, and I don't think it was for Knighton specifically) Maybe Hixson texted Knighton "Hey big head" after he decommitted from FSU, I don't know.

Have a hard time imagining this Macho tool is a decent coach. I’m guessing he coaches on their D which is garbage. And that Columbus running back is gonna go break records vs them

Yes we've been incredibly garbage while holding the #2 team in the country to their lowest point/yard total all season and only allowing a total of 22 points in the first 3 rounds of the playoffs.

Imagine if we were good!

Lol. Manny still gets credit for it. They got Worsham without any Miami fans on staff there in Alabama, I assume.

Only a petty fool is making this a “getting credit” thing. All I care about this kid being a Cane. Imo a half drunken high school assistant making it about him may not hurt that possibility, but it certainly isn’t a good thing.

Advertisement
Back