KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!
🐏

I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!

Thanks for outing that loser Franchise.

back to the real story. What do you think our staff could do better in recruiting? What needs to be done to knock it out of the park as you say?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 true tears

Advertisement
Coach M, on another note, were you one of the coaches at FatBoyz? I was the middle-aged guy in the suit who cold called the table and tried to pry info on Knighton from your crew.

giphy (94).gif

Advertisement

Well, well... glad to see you fight back and supporting the U. I'm really glad his parents are such fans. They will really enjoy having their son so close by!

Advertisement
This was epic! Macho man... savage!

Btw, Macho and dsddcane saying the same sad story about our recruiting. Luckily we are picking up some playas in this class, but I’m getting the feeling that it’s not because our staff is doing that bang-up job selling da U

Advertisement
Whatever is going on, everything he just ranted about should have been kept private.

It’s not about any coach or anyone posting here, it’s about getting the kid to sign that paper.

No need for the rest of that bull****.
Lol. Your favorite excerpt:

“Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches).”

Advertisement
Back