KNIGHTON

Not trying to derail, but any truth to the fact that FatBoyz is moving or closing that Deerfield spot? The BBQ is the best in South Palm Beach/North Broward.

haven’t heard that but could be possible, they have another location about 10 mins from there on sample and 441 though, its bigger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told you guys when we hired Field that Field would give us inroads to that godforsaken hellhole Deerfield. This has zero to do with the great Macheau and everything to do with Field.

I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

As far as the whole Deerfield thing...

The Head Coach is a Miami fan.
The Defensive Coordinator is a Miami fan.
The DB coach is a Miami fan.
The two O-Line coaches are Miami fans.
Restrepo has been in Knighton's ear all season.
I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!

I told myself that I was gonna stay out of the thread and let everything play out...but you be on that bullsh!t. I just couldn't help it.

FIELD HAS ZERO TO DO WITH KNIGHTON'S RECRUITMENT. Stop ******' talking like you know some ****. You know d!ck. Pure speculation on your part in an attempt to look cool and stick with your act. Hixson has been Knighton's most consistent recruiter and even he hasn't exactly knocked it out the park.

Ironically, UM's biggest/best recruiters in this situation have been the people around our program. (his parents, his teammates, his coaches)

Knighton has liked The U all along, he just wasn't set on staying home. His parents have always wanted him at Miami. At the end of the day, he's a teenager making the biggest decision of his life.

I've been driving my UM themed truck to practice all fvckin' year and practically trying to run Knighton over with the fvckin' thing.

This whole Deerfield thing needs to be put to rest, because the main factor in him choosing Miami has been the people around our program. Miami did NOT do a bang-up job of recruiting the kid. Nobody around here has forcefully persuaded him to go ANYWHERE, because that's not the right thing to do with a kid, but at the end of the day he has had pro-Miami **** in his ear all year!

thank you and welcome back

Advertisement

welcome back man

..oh my

Don't do it Mach

Appreciate what that staff has done man.....can we hire someone from there to recruit for us?

Advertisement

Welcome back Macho!! ty for that mic drop **** slap of big ****ie " I got more estrogen than yo wife" @The Franchise a living legend at jacking off and slurping DSJ.

Last edited:

aren't you the DC?

Advertisement

i know he f@cked up the possessive (his, not him), but doesn't this confirm that it IS Knighton.

thanks John.

Advertisement
Back