KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just looking at the uf 247 board, uf seems to think they have a better chance with another back(Marks from Georgia) on their board after knighton visited them this weekend. They either like another back more(jamyhr gibbs from Georgia) or feel better about their chances with another rb.(J. Marks from Georgia). He’s not a lock anywhere and it’s shaping up to be an interesting recruitment.

It was reported by FSU 247 reporter on a podcast even before he decommitted that he was trending away from FSU even before the Willy Taggart firing. which is interesting since he was throwing the U up out of nowhere just a couple of weeks ago and did visit a game some weeks back. Couple that with his parents visiting the last Miami game maybe we can make it interesting,
2A7D6888-C46C-4923-B880-2A9FE6BDCB82.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah it was, with Bryan Robinson...

This ain't the same situation as Robinson's though, Robinson decommitted from us & still has yet to commit to anywhere, Knighton has committed to & **** near committed to 3 different schools & none of them have ever been Miami.

I don't think this kid just wants to come here at all & I don't think he's as good as everybody says he is either, but that's just my opinion.
Dude's who handle their recruitment like this rarely pan out. This kid is red flag city.

Advertisement
Back