KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Some good posts on this so far. The guy has spurned Miami every chance he got. Miami is his backup backup backup backup school ( Clemson, Ohio State, FSU, Florida all clearly ahead of Miami). Ohio State apparently is no longer interested is the rumor. He is a backup option for all the suitors except Miami and FSU.

If Miami has room for him late absolutely but they should plan to fill their class and not leave a spot for this flake.

I fully believe Miami has a better shot at Flowe or Washington today and they don’t have realistic chances there. Knighton is only going to Miami if all else fails. Heck at this point I could see some bizarre out of nowhere SEC team swooping in to snag him.

Lol i agree wouldn't shock me if if were tennessee, texas a&m or kentucky at this point. Kid not coming here he just keeping his option open in case everything else falls through.

He's had every opportunity in the world to commit to Miami & at every turn has told us to fck off.

He was originally committed to Oklahoma, then decommitted & was a heavy Clemson lean but when they didn't have room for him & took Bowman instead he immediately jumped on the FSU bandwagon & now has decommitted again...

If he was a WR I'd be more apt for us to take him, but he's a RB & RB's come a dime a dozen in South Fla.

I believe we have the best back in the state in Chaney, IMO Knighton is overrated & the only reason why people talk about him so much on here is because he's a Broward back that people think is like Dalvin Cook, but he's not close to Cook IMO.

I think he gets a sh*t ton of hype on this board despite the fact this kid has done everything in his power to reject us as much as possible.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm good on this kid, everybody else can keep slobbering over him though lol.

I'm with you 100% on this. Parrish is a much better back imo.

Advertisement

saw this post on IG
AE117BE6-C946-4F5C-8900-62FC25759DB0.jpeg

Yeah it was, with Bryan Robinson...

This ain't the same situation as Robinson's though, Robinson decommitted from us & still has yet to commit to anywhere, Knighton has committed to & **** near committed to 3 different schools & none of them have ever been Miami.

I don't think this kid just wants to come here at all & I don't think he's as good as everybody says he is either, but that's just my opinion.
I agree he'll find another reason why he won't pick Miami

I don't understand the 107 pages for Knighton. Forget the Deerfield and UM thing. Why would a 2nd RB wanna come here?

DeeJay I assume is going to NFL, but not a sure bet.

Cam, a healthy Lingard and Burns and then Chaney still are there competing for snaps. Why on earth would any RB, even one who bled Orange & Green want to come here over UF who still doesn't have a back in this class?

Enos has shown zero ability to incorporate 2 backs in a game. Slow moving offense, too many 3 & outs and there simply isn't even that many snaps to go around. Cam had 2 runs last game and ended with negative yardage. Not exactly a 2 headed monster under Enos...

Some good posts on this so far. The guy has spurned Miami every chance he got. Miami is his backup backup backup backup school ( Clemson, Ohio State, FSU, Florida all clearly ahead of Miami). Ohio State apparently is no longer interested is the rumor. He is a backup option for all the suitors except Miami and FSU.

If Miami has room for him late absolutely but they should plan to fill their class and not leave a spot for this flake.

I fully believe Miami has a better shot at Flowe or Washington today and they don’t have realistic chances there. Knighton is only going to Miami if all else fails. Heck at this point I could see some bizarre out of nowhere SEC team swooping in to snag him.
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe a school like A and M comes in late with the bag and he goes to a school like that or LSU once Evans goes to baga or UGA.

Advertisement
et.

Cam, a healthy Lingard and Burns and then Chaney still are there competing for snaps. Why on earth would any RB, even one who bled Orange & Green want to come here over UF who still doesn't have a back in this class?

Meh that's average AT BEST for top 20 caliber backfields...Not to mention there's major questions around Lingard, and even more around Burns.

Pretty much a poor arguement

You want a stable...we need to pursue another back.

Last edited:
I don't understand the 107 pages for Knighton. Forget the Deerfield and UM thing. Why would a 2nd RB wanna come here?

DeeJay I assume is going to NFL, but not a sure bet.

Enos has shown zero ability to incorporate 2 backs in a game. Slow moving offense, too many 3 & outs and there simply isn't even that many snaps to go around. Cam had 2 runs last game and ended with negative yardage. Not exactly a 2 headed monster under Enos...
All facts, but come on man, why talk the kid out of committing when we trying to stack chips?!?!? U working against our common best interests.

Advertisement
He's had every opportunity in the world to commit to Miami & at every turn has told us to fck off.

He was originally committed to Oklahoma, then decommitted & was a heavy Clemson lean but when they didn't have room for him & took Bowman instead he immediately jumped on the FSU bandwagon & now has decommitted again...

If he was a WR I'd be more apt for us to take him, but he's a RB & RB's come a dime a dozen in South Fla.

I believe we have the best back in the state in Chaney, IMO Knighton is overrated & the only reason why people talk about him so much on here is because he's a Broward back that people think is like Dalvin Cook, but he's not close to Cook IMO.

I think he gets a sh*t ton of hype on this board despite the fact this kid has done everything in his power to reject us as much as possible.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm good on this kid, everybody else can keep slobbering over him though lol.

that’s great reasoning and hard to argue lol He’ll end up at UF if they press as he seems to be going to anyone but us. Like you said, luckily we do have the best backer in the state

I like the tape but doesn’t remind me of cook at all, that kid was different and single handedly fvcked us.

Advertisement
I think it's pretty clear that this staff will only take Knighton as RB2, so it's him or bust. Unless I missed something this Parrish talk seems more like a CIS thing.

Go get Knighton, we need talent and healthy players at RB. I also think this will be a december decision for him so buckle up.

This "he had every opportunity to commit here" talk is a empty argument for me, so has every top player we recruited and went elsewhere, we still should take our shot. The Deerfield thing is a HUGE red flag tho, but I truly believe that the staff has a short list at RB2 and will only take those guys so I'm not overly concern in putting our eggs in a flake basket.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back