KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Dude was talented but the one time he had a chance to make a play this season, he dropped a huge 3rd down pass vs UNC.
But he also made an amazing TD catch vs LSU last year.
Not enough opportunities. Duggans & Stubbs didn’t play him for what ever reason. Time to move on with whom we have.

He was hurt most of last year and through the spring. If ur not available for practice and then guys jump over you how is that on the staff

knighton is the kind of kid that may "settle" for Miami, be a cancer in the locker room and when he does't get to play because of Chaney, dj (hopefully he stays), cam, lo (hopefully he doesn't transfer @Tweed ) would go in the portal after the first game

52899949-D0DE-4605-B371-400A2154A718.png

Advertisement
The players sure seem to hate Manny

Jarren sprints to Manny to give him the game hall

Dallas hugging Manny after they were celebrating after the game, all smiles

Pope commenting on stubblefield IG saying he loves him

etc
stubbs is a much better coach than Dugans. everyone forgets in 2013 he was WR coach at Wake Forest when that italian kid raped us.

Manny took a shot at transfers in his presser

stubbs is a much better coach than Dugans. everyone forgets in 2013 he was WR coach at Wake Forest when that italian kid raped us.

Manny took a shot at transfers in his presser
Corny or boring or whatever.
Our players were straight up not catching anything.
If I’m a player and I see a coach that is making me better at my craft, idgaf if he spends his time playing dungeon and dragons in his moms basement.
Obviously his methods didn’t please everyone cause Hightower bounced. But we can’t complain that our receivers haven’t improved cause they have.

Corny or boring or whatever.
Our players were straight up not catching anything.
If I’m a player and I see a coach that is making me better at my craft, idgaf if he spends his time playing dungeon and dragons in his moms basement.
Obviously his methods didn’t please everyone cause Hightower bounced. But we can’t complain that our receivers haven’t improved cause they have.
word is he favors the fastest players. Pope you see coming along a little bit but now Dee Wiggins is making big plays.
the guy can clearly teach technique

Advertisement
skip on Knighton...wants to play the game and not a team player...hence, why he committed to FSU!

That’s not necessarily a new development though, it’s been reported he was going to visit them for this game last week by all the sites. this article was from last week and it’s talking about knighton and Georgia rb JohNquavious marks who is committed to Mississippi state

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y’all do know it was planned for Knighton to visit at Florida this coming weekend even before Willie got fired & his decommit right?
You know this dude has had every opportunity to commit here but instead has commited to 2 other schools not named UM.

I would love to get him but him and his people going to be asking for handouts. Only hope is UF RB coach is a horrible recruiter they’ve had good RB on campus and they haven’t landed any.

Advertisement
He's had every opportunity in the world to commit to Miami & at every turn has told us to fck off.

He was originally committed to Oklahoma, then decommitted & was a heavy Clemson lean but when they didn't have room for him & took Bowman instead he immediately jumped on the FSU bandwagon & now has decommitted again...

If he was a WR I'd be more apt for us to take him, but he's a RB & RB's come a dime a dozen in South Fla.

I believe we have the best back in the state in Chaney, IMO Knighton is overrated & the only reason why people talk about him so much on here is because he's a Broward back that people think is like Dalvin Cook, but he's not close to Cook IMO.

I think he gets a sh*t ton of hype on this board despite the fact this kid has done everything in his power to reject us as much as possible.

I'm in the minority on this one, but I'm good on this kid, everybody else can keep slobbering over him though lol.
Somehow I always like your insight...so if you say bye. He can hit the road

You know this dude has had every opportunity to commit here but instead has commited to 2 other schools not named UM.
You can use that for every recruit who don’t commit here so that’s not saying much.

Advertisement
Back