KNIGHTON

"Period, all of the Miami coaches sat with each other at a table, secluded from the high school guys. Why wouldn't they sit with the High School coaches?! Clueless as fvck. That's why. Zero clue on how to develop valuable relationships."

Interesting insight. That is frustrating to hear. I was wonder why we can not get certain kids and here it is. As a private school we have to be better and more engaging. Failed staffs all with the same poor attitude toward recruiting. Was hoping Manny's staff would be different.

Advertisement
"Period, all of the Miami coaches sat with each other at a table, secluded from the high school guys. Why wouldn't they sit with the High School coaches?! Clueless as fvck. That's why. Zero clue on how to develop valuable relationships."

Interesting insight. That is frustrating to hear. I was wonder why we can not get certain kids and here it is. As a private school we have to be better and more engaging. Failed staffs all with the same poor attitude toward recruiting. Was hoping Manny's staff would be different.

See if we had bounce houses and a DJ we wouldn't have this problem. :abnormal:

After losing Asa Martin Miami absolutely needs a running back behind Chaney in this class. If Burns gets hurt like he usually does we have Dallas and Harris healthy today.
i think parrish decommits from pitt and flips to us! especially when we are having a good year.

I can’t believe some people actually believe this Macho troll. He’s a bigger attention ***** than Josh Jobe. He must not have been recruited very heavily out of high school lmao

Advertisement
So Taggart must be a recruiting genius that rivals Saban, Meyer to be able to get these kids after a 5-7 season, one foot out the door, and all of Tallahassee wanting to get rid of him

But he’s building relationships and sucking off HS coaches

Maybe someone at Deerfield disrespected Miami or one of the coaches, there could be more factors than well Miami sucks at recruiting
LOL. No.

This! I usually like coach machos insight but he’s obviously in his feelings on this one. From everything we’ve heard and read, we recruited like crazy for Knighton and he’s not coming. We already have Restrepo and the rest of the DF 2020 guys are power 5 caliber but not Miami caliber. While we are 8th in the rankings, UCF is 86th lmao. GTFO with our comparing our staff to UCF.
They're 86th because they're UCF, genius. They don't get the same kind of kids.

**** sure not in my feelings. It's disappointing as a Miami fan.

Have you or anyone else at DF asked to sit down with Miami's staff to express your concerns about their approach in a professional manner? If not, I'd encourage you to do so. Airing dirty laundry on a public message board comes off extremely unprofessional and catty.
LOL. So yall can attack my coaching staff and my kids, calling us traders and bag chasers....but the minute I tell yall what's REALLY going on I'm being unprofessional and catty?

Yall something else. LOL

Advertisement
LOL. So yall can attack my coaching staff and my kids, calling us traders and bag chasers....but the minute I tell yall what's REALLY going on I'm being unprofessional and catty?

Yall something else. LOL

Eh. It’s a Miami fan board. Not a Deerfield fan board. Most people on here have a really hard time with cognitive dissonance (myself included). It’s not shocking that the fan base is coming for you. It’s actually more shocking that you thought they wouldn’t lol

I appreciate the insight. It’s a hard thing to justify because the way Manny and co have acted with the fans and media is contrary to your feedback on recruiting. It’s also hard to tell if this is just a sample of your specific experience from your specific program or if this is a standard or universal feeling. Time will tell, I guess. It’s just weird that the problems are the same across 4 coaching staffs. There are always 3 sides of a story: your side, their side and the truth

Advertisement
Suck on the field? How is nobody mentioning what fsu did last year? They were much worse

They asked me why Miami has struggled to sign Deerfield's top kids. I gave yall the 2 reasons. Knighton looking at FSU doesn't change that. We pulled Chaney. He didn't seem to care we sucked. Even the bad teams get a couple elite kids.

Eh. It’s a Miami fan board. Not a Deerfield fan board. Most people on here have a really hard time with cognitive dissonance (myself included). It’s not shocking that the fan base is coming for you. It’s actually more shocking that you thought they wouldn’t lol

I appreciate the insight. It’s a hard thing to justify because the way Manny and co has acted with the fans and media is contrary to your feedback on recruiting. It’s also hard to tell if this is just a sample of your specific experience from your specific program or if this is a standard or universal feeling. Time will tell, I guess. It’s just weird that the problems are the same across 4 coaching staffs. There are always 3 sides of a story: your side, their side and the truth
But I previously stated that. This is just MY perception based on my handful of interactions. And then compared to my interactions with other staffs.

***** whether they gave me attention or not. I simply mentioned that and these people on here ran away with it.

The real issue is them being late to the party on kids, which I previously mentioned but for some reason everybody is harping what I said regarding the staff interaction.

Yeah this tirade is the least shocking thing ever. UCF offers to blow anyone who might know anyone to get recruits. UM does not blow the same coaches and is ridiculed by angry slighted coach with incredibly poor grammar who wants his balls fondled by the big boys. Coach also ridicules UM for not already having offered 2 2022 recruits.

News at eleven.
Dumb.

Advertisement
It's so funny how yall react when you hear something you want to hear versus the way yall react when you don't.

I was the MVP when I told yall about the Diaz Nike clinic stunt.
I tell yall something negative that I've encountered regarding Miami's recruiting and now I'm a bad guy.

Yall want sunshine pumped up your a$$es all day. I don't do that. That's not authentic.

I've complimented Miami's new staff MANY times. There's some things that they do VERY well. That doesn't mean that I have to suck them off and pretend they're perfect. Definitely not gonna sit here and let yall talk down on my staff/kids while yall alleviate Miami's staff of any blame regarding DFB recruiting.

Why do our fans love to get their panties in a bunch? Anytime a fan takes off their orange and green shades, they're met with anger and hostility. Macho and others have been hinting, even actually saying, these things for years and y'all are surprised? Lol.

Even if Macho has ulterior motives, which I dont believe, he's a fan first and is giving criticism as such. Y'all gonna complain regardless.

Why do our fans love to get their panties in a bunch? Anytime a fan takes off their orange and green shades, they're met with anger and hostility. Macho and others have been hinting, even actually saying, these things for years and y'all are surprised? Lol.

Even if Macho has ulterior motives, which I dont believe, he's a fan first and is giving criticism as such. Y'all gonna complain regardless.
If I wasn't a Miami fan then I wouldn't care about our lack of recruiting awareness or forward-thinking. LOL
The fact that I'm a fan is exactly why these little things bother me.

It's so funny how yall react when you hear something you want to hear versus the way yall react when you don't.

I was the MVP when I told yall about the Diaz Nike clinic stunt.
I tell yall something negative that I've encountered regarding Miami's recruiting and now I'm a bad guy.

Yall want sunshine pumped up your a$$es all day. I don't do that. That's not authentic.

I've complimented Miami's new staff MANY times. There's some things that they do VERY well. That doesn't mean that I have to suck them off and pretend they're perfect. Definitely not gonna sit here and let yall talk down on my staff/kids while yall alleviate Miami's staff of any blame regarding DFB recruiting.
Dont know if you have the time time or event want to answer but @TheOriginalCane had some good questions on the previous page.

Advertisement
Back