KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Dexter Williams had a pretty decent career at ND even though he should have been a Cane.

Williams wasn’t bad. But he wasn’t a 5-star, and you can say he was overrated as well based off production. He was a top 100 overall recruit and had 1 good season and was drafted in the 6th round. That’s not what I want out of Lorenzo Lingard when I get him as a 5-star kid if I’m miami’s staff. He did turn out to be a pretty good player and went through a lot of adversity, so good for him. But he’s not a program changing talent.

Advertisement
Dude, WTF is going on with this thread? Is this a Knighton to UM thread, or is this a sick up to the Semenholes thread? Everytime I jump back on this thread, it's more Semenhole RB's from yesteryear that I don't give two shots about.
Let's get this ***** back on track to Knighton hopefully coming here and eff F$U. If people wanna talk Tally RB's, find one of their boards and have at it!

Dude, WTF is going on with this thread? Is this a Knighton to UM thread, or is this a sick up to the Semenholes thread? Everytime I jump back on this thread, it's more Semenhole RB's from yesteryear that I don't give two shots about.
Let's get this ***** back on track to Knighton hopefully coming here and eff F$U. If people wanna talk Tally RB's, find one of their boards and have at it!
Then don't read...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a nice day sir. I'm not about to get into a ****ing match with anyone, especially people who disrespect. I wasn't coming after you specifically. This thread has 27 pages, and we have spent the last 10 on the girls school up North.
Food for thought, we are Cane fans over here. Once again, enjoy your Sunday.

Advertisement

Chill dude.

Advertisement
Back