KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Just received another CB from John Garcia....this one cloudy. The only FSPOO CB’s he has are all from the FSPOO writers with the exception of one from the USCe writer.

The Best HS RB I ever saw play in Orlando was Marquette Smith (Lake Howell) Kid was Ruthless in HS....Not so much in college....he transfered from FSU back home to UCF if I remember correctly...Had a decent career at UCF....Kid was like 5'8 200lbs...
I remember Terrence Foy from Winter Park. He was a beast too. Got in trouble. Evans used to put dawgs out too. Jeremi Rudolph from Apoka was an all purpose player on offense who was the business but couldn’t stay out of trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you saying you wouldnt have wanted reggie Bush at um or that reggie Bush isnt worth ****? Maybe I'm senile but reggie Bush (although he benefited from that conference)was a grown *** man in college. Nothing to do with nfl
Probably the best college RB I ever saw. Definitely one of them.

Advertisement
Just received another CB from John Garcia....this one cloudy. The only FSPOO CB’s he has are all from the FSPOO writers with the exception of one from the USCe writer.

Where did he have it previously? I can never figure that out with 24/7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back