Knighton moving up the ranks of true freshmen

Found these rankings of true freshmen. Knighton moved up a tier from last week to this week. He's been awesome this year. I don't buy into pre season hype but when the games start you got me. I can't wait to see what he does more reps. Sucks that Clemson's guy is on top, but he is kicking a$$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very impressive m I'll go on a limb and say that Rooster and Chaney are going to make arun to the tpp and make those other guys afterthoughts.
Canes luv....
They will both be very good. Personal accolades will not come their way due to how well Harris is playing and them having to split the rest. Kinda like how Dorsey cost Willis the Heisman.

They will both be very good. Personal accolades will not come their way due to how well Harris is playing and them having to split the rest. Kinda like how Dorsey cost Willis the Heisman.
Perfect observation. I couldn't agree more. My post was more of my opinion on the argument that cqn evolve from the article. I believe 4 and 7 are good freshmen and better than the other players mentioned in the article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam has been awesome he needs to see the ball often but I wouldn’t wouldn’t mind some 2 RB packages from time to time just to make the defense pucker up a little. The freshmen have both earned that

Advertisement
Back