Knighton Making Big First Impression

Cam ain't no slouch though. He's gonna do his thing. Having Rooster and The Don behind him will only make him run harder. We're blessed to have the 3.
Should be one of the best backfields in college football.

Miami should always have a stable of stud RB's. There's so much RB talent in our area every year.

We should never be void of elite talent at RB, WR or DB.

Advertisement
Cam ain't no slouch though. He's gonna do his thing. Having Rooster and The Don behind him will only make him run harder. We're blessed to have the 3.

Miami should always have a stable of stud RB's. There's so much RB talent in our area every year.

Facts

This was the back I wanted. His homerun ability is ridiculous, and all he needs is a crease. Fellas, I think we finally have our legit thunder & lightning combo.

Same my guy. Absolutely no disrespect to Chaney, but I had Knighton just a notch above him. The best part, we get to see them both develop as they mature on our team. That's really something and I feel blessed as a fan to get to see what they can do.

Advertisement
Agreed but I'll take it a step further. I think Knighton may be starting by mid season or even sooner.
He's going to force the staff to play him alot. I think him and Cam will be 1-2 with Don seeing some.....Don could break out as well but rooster got that one step burst and that's a big attribute to have at any position. He's gifted

Something to be said that both Deerfield kids came in and are turning heads. Even though both are talented and hard workers, nice work by you guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back