Knee Jerk reactions

Donny Donowitz

Bear ***
We're going to miss GR15...Roche and him would have been dominant.

Nesta Improved his body this off-season and his play will better this year because of it.

Get DJ Ivey out of my face.

King is going to Improve on RPO decisions and not miss EASY key throws.

We need Cam to not be out for the year. He's great at running off the lineman and getting down hill. That 2nd TD run was an NFL run.

Pope just isn't it. In all facets.

We need a TE that can also block for passing situations. Pass protection was not very good.

The playbook will be opened next week against louisville and we clear 30 again. If we have Cam then 30 will be easy money.

Rooster will be a 🌟

Defense pass rush looked better when we started using stunts.

Advertisement
DJ Ivy is a very unique player to evaluate. He is consistently in the right place at the right time yet NEVER wins a 50-50 battle when the ball is thrown his way.

Its like he called heads 50 times in a row and all 50 times the coin landed tails up. lol

That's gotta be tough for a coach to deal with. He's always right where he's supposed to be. That's likely why the coaches continue to give him reps.

The left side of the line was better. Justice is doing a good job with what he has two work with. Knead some trench bullies.

DJ Ivy is a very unique player to evaluate. He is consistently in the right place at the right time yet NEVER wins a 50-50 battle when the ball is thrown his way.

Its like he called heads 50 times in a row and all 50 times the coin landed tails up. lol

That's gotta be tough for a coach to deal with. He's always right where he's supposed to be. That's likely why the coaches continue to give him reps.
This literally. That TD doesnt happen if Ivey looks over his left shoulder.

I still would like to get Williams more snaps on the outside. Ivey needs to improve... like asap.

Advertisement
We're going to miss GR15...Roche and him would have been dominant.

Nesta Improved his body this off-season and his play will better this year because of it.

Get DJ Ivey out of my face.

King is going to Improve on RPO decisions and not miss EASY key throws.

We need Cam to not be out for the year. He's great at running off the lineman and getting down hill. That 2nd TD run was an NFL run.

Pope just isn't it. In all facets.

We need a TE that can also block for passing situations. Pass protection was not very good.

The playbook will be opened next week against louisville and we clear 30 again. If we have Cam then 30 will be easy money.

Rooster will be a 🌟

Defense pass rush looked better when we started using stunts.
Defense pass rushed looked better when we were up 31-14 ! Before them we were being schemed!

"We need a TE that can also block for passing situations. Pass protection was not very good.“

I know you said for pass protection, but Mallory sealed his guy off on that long TD run by Cam. Haven't seen that from him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back