KJ!!

Advertisement
Fans were down on him last year - kept telling them to give him time. He’s got glue hands and is a disciplined route runner. If he stays with the Vikes he’s a top WR3 by far. But he could easily get traded and be a WR2 on several teams.

Advertisement
KJ 2.PNG

KJ.PNG

Fans were down on him last year - kept telling them to give him time. He’s got glue hands and is a disciplined route runner. If he stays with the Vikes he’s a top WR3 by far. But he could easily get traded and be a WR2 on several teams.
Down on him? Lol. Every true fan knew he was destined for an NFL role. None of us were down on him.

Advertisement
Loved him here from day 1. Hard worker, great route runner, knew how to get open and great hands. Glad to see him doing well

Advertisement
Im glad I stayed up long enough to see that play. Was shocked my sorry vikes actually won.

Im glad I stayed up long enough to see that play. Was shocked my sorry vikes actually won.
It has been a fustrating year for us my fellow Viking fan. Shoulda,coulda and woulda with a sprinkle of missed field goals is always our theme. Skoal!

Advertisement
I underestimated KJ and I'm happy I was wrong. Great to see him playing such a large role in the NFL. Hard work paying off

Advertisement
Back