KJ COSTELLO 2016 Cali QB offer by Miami

Paranos

All-ACC
KJ COSTELLO 2016 Cali QB was offer by Miami recently. Glad to see Miami jumping on the west coast QB early, wish he was a 2015 kid, but he can use the extra year of development.

[video=youtube_share;1XK8ObtRKro]http://youtu.be/1XK8ObtRKro[/video]

Advertisement
Nice! Kid definitely has some tools. I love the fact that every snap on this highlight reel is from under center. Not the most elusive QB out there, lol. Pro style QB with nice arm strength and accuracy. This kid is one to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
Sure has been to Stanford a whole lot..wayy too early but he'll probably stay on the West Coast..we also recently offered Matt Dame 2016 QB out of Suncoast High, FL..local kid, UM is his biggest offer to date.

I think this year we take a guy we can develop like D. Parr. Next year I think we will target 2 QB's, a dual threat (Z. Cooper) and a pro style (M. Dame). JMO

I'm not crazy about his footwork or his throwing motion. He has a cannon, though. Still young and has time to develop what he needs to.

Advertisement
You can only play 1 QB at a time, they take every snap, you only need 2, one starter and one backup. Miami has 4 on roster for 2015 you don't need to "load up on QB's" they aren't skill positions.

Advertisement
We signed 2 good QB's in 2014 who cares about 2015?

Need to sign a good one every year. At least one. That's what JJ said after we got caught with not having enough QBs on the roster.

Maybe not sign a superstar, but someone who is competent enough to run the offense and win. Most of our NC QBs have been that: Kosar, Dorsey, Walsh, Torretta.

You can only play 1 QB at a time, they take every snap, you only need 2, one starter and one backup. Miami has 4 on roster for 2015 you don't need to "load up on QB's" they aren't skill positions.

Agreed, especially since injuries almost never happen in football especially at QB.

We brought in 2 studs this year right? Are they any good? How do you know they are until they actually play?

Didn't some people on this board believe we were set at QB for the foreseeable future when we signed Crow, Thompson and Dewey?

Didn't some think we were/are set when Olsen came in?

How is all of that working out?

You bring in one stud per year. Recruiting 101

Didn't some people on this board believe we were set at QB for the foreseeable future when we signed Crow, Thompson and Dewey?
Didn't some think we were/are set when Olsen came in?

It's as if SloMo doesn't even follow football in the state of Florida-

FSU:
Coker- hurt/transfer
Trickett- transfer

Florida:
Driskel- hurt
Murphy- hurt/transfer
Brisset- transfer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back