Kj cloyd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UFL. Thanks for the year. Need the roster space and time to play one of the younger guys. If 1 of the 4 LB who were in last years class or Hayes or even chase smith can’t fill in and surpass what cloyd provided then Miami is in trouble at LB next year

He was really good for us this season. I hope Wesley is ready. Young buck LBs should get some PT was well now.

Wes was my breakout player but I see too many mistakes and missed tackles from him. Needs to really step up next year. Learn the playbook is step 1. He looks lost often
Yeah. He seems to have a little bit of the Avery Huff factor but is obviously way better.

Advertisement
Wes was my breakout player but I see too many mistakes and missed tackles from him. Needs to really step up next year. Learn the playbook is step 1. He looks lost often
Wes would have to make a HUGE jump to be a good player. He has to gain weight and learn the **** plays firstly and then learn how to tackle someone when he gets there. His instincts and speed were the biggest reasons he was highly touted, but they are what I see lacking with him. Once he knows what he is doing he can go full speed. Mauigoa had to tell this dude where to login up way too often!

He wasn't out of eligibility. He was listed as a 4th year Junior by Miami. He had 1 more year. But Hopefully this is good for us. There is no question. We NEED the young Athletic LBs to step up. And Bissainthe needs to take a massive leap or he'll get over taken. He doesn't have a firm grasp of the defense mentally.

Advertisement
Wes would have to make a HUGE jump to be a good player. He has to gain weight and learn the **** plays firstly and then learn how to tackle someone when he gets there. His instincts and speed were the biggest reasons he was highly touted, but they are what I see lacking with him. Once he knows what he is doing he can go full speed. Mauigoa had to tell this dude where to login up way too often!
Wes stood out for all the wrong reasons vs Rutgers. He was atrocious.

Advertisement
Back