Kiy Hester

It's April and we got nothin to talk about so this could mean nothing, but he said "I can't wait to commit" then tweets Kevin Olsen telling him to DM his # because he wanted to tell him something.

That's because he knows you can only get to paradise through Baby Jesus

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1476146 said:
Legit smoke rolling off this kid. Friends with AQM, has a pic of AQM's UM themed going away party flyer on his twitter page. Moment he said the commit thing Baby Jesus is on him askin' him what's good and Hester call's him fam and says he wants to call him and talk.

Opposite way around he told baby Jesus wassup but I feel you. Kid knows Baby Jesus has the golden ticket from NJ to SoFlo

Legit smoke rolling off this kid. Friends with AQM, has a pic of AQM's UM themed going away party flyer on his twitter page. Moment he said the commit thing Baby Jesus is on him askin' him what's good and Hester call's him fam and says he wants to call him and talk.

Opposite way around he told baby Jesus wassup but I feel you. Kid knows Baby Jesus has the golden ticket from NJ to SoFlo

I can never understand those tweet convos. Normally wouldn't even look at it but, the Moten thing last night took most of the shine off the Kc commit for me so I was jonesin' for another boost to our class.

Advertisement
another tweet on April 1st

Kevin Olsen ‏@KOlsen19 1 Apr
Just landed in Miami !

The football Don ! ‏@followmylead_23 1 Apr
@KOlsen19 tell me how it is bro !

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1476165 said:

I can never understand those tweet convos. Normally wouldn't even look at it but, the Moten thing last night took most of the shine off the Kc commit for me so I was jonesin' for another boost to our class.

KC McDermott 5 star top 30 player who shut his recruitment down and will be here in Jan shine was taking off from you because of a low 4 star DT who is good ****.... McDermott is 1st round talent good...

Maybe this is why Miami has shown little to no interest to some quality high school cb's and s in sofla

Advertisement
National Underclassmen has him rated #2 player in NJ behind jabril peppers, no highlights tho

I like how Miami is recruiting, think we all would be happy if Hester committed but I still think we need to focus our recruiting in south Florida

Advertisement

KC McDermott 5 star top 30 player who shut his recruitment down and will be here in Jan shine was taking off from you because of a low 4 star DT who is good ****.... McDermott is 1st round talent good...

Well aware that Kc is by far the better player and bigger get but, he was as close to a lock as there is at a position of wealth on the team. We all know how bad we need some good DT's and Moten chose to go to the **** swamp. We get just one high profile DL signee and my shoulders will get stiffer 'til then I remain concerned about this situation with the DL. I believe in the process and kids like Pierre and others developing but, we need to get a Kc caliber commit for him to sharpen his skills against in practice.

All five of our commits are from south Florida, how much more focus do people want?

Advertisement
I like how Miami is recruiting, think we all would be happy if Hester committed but I still think we need to focus our recruiting in south Florida
it's always been the focus, but you have to supplement that with OOS ballers
Agreed, it's laughable to think S Fla isn't a focus. And to think this class would be 100% S Fla was always naive to think.

it's always been the focus, but you have to supplement that with OOS ballers
Agreed, it's laughable to think S Fla isn't a focus. And to think this class would be 100% S Fla was always naive to think.

Agree also, fact is nobody can tell how much interest there is for any players even the ones who don't have offers. Everybody focuses on oos players, in every state and every city all this **** is overblown.

Agree with ya chocolate city we do have to supplement with oos recruits. I just can't wait until we are back to letting our play on the field speak for us. I have a good feeling this years team will benefit us immensely recruiting wise

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1476245 said:

Well aware that Kc is by far the better player and bigger get but, he was as close to a lock as there is at a position of wealth on the team. We all know how bad we need some good DT's and Moten chose to go to the **** swamp. We get just one high profile DL signee and my shoulders will get stiffer 'til then I remain concerned about this situation with the DL. I believe in the process and kids like Pierre and others developing but, we need to get a Kc caliber commit for him to sharpen his skills against in practice.

This. I need Clark to make all right in the world.

Advertisement
Back