Attachments

• 68416783-1032-43CC-AEDC-BEB1155DE152.png
    68416783-1032-43CC-AEDC-BEB1155DE152.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 62F5302E-AED0-40A8-ACE1-ACB11944FE96.png
    62F5302E-AED0-40A8-ACE1-ACB11944FE96.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 625
Advertisement
His mom must have gotten better to be back in South Florida. Thought that was one of reasons why he left the first time. Dude never even suited up. Think he was a 2014 recruit.

Can’t knock him for liking the weather and the “sights” in South Florida. :pitbull:

YEa I thought I had read transferred to Rutgers to be closer to his mom because his brother couldn’t take care of her on his own or something like that

Advertisement
I don't know the kid or his family, but those "taking care of family" stories are usually BS.

Good luck I guess.

Advertisement
What a clown...

Prior to deciding to transfer, Hester was slated to start special teams for the Hurricanes in 2014, as a true freshman, and would have remained at the school if not for the physical challenges his mother was facing. But his mother's circumstances left him no choice.
Initially, the Hurricanes were reluctant to grant Hester a release to Rutgers since the two teams are scheduled to play four years down the line.
However, Miami was willing to allow him to transfer to a handful of other schools, including Penn State, Maryland, West Virginia, Michigan State, Boston College, UConn and Temple. But the pull to return to his state school has been strong.
“My Twitter feed has been going crazy, talking about some ‘hash tag Free Hester’ (#FreeHester),” he said.
The slogan could prove prophetic Monday as Hester is expected to be granted
his release to Rutgers -- the FBS school closest to his home -- from the Miami athletic department, due to his extenuating circumstances. And Hester is expected to attend his state university as long as he has fulfilled the admissions requirements.

Butch in his old age can't see very well and has resigned to polishing cubic zirconias.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back