Kiy Hester...Need more recruits like this

Advertisement
One of my favorite recruits of this class.
He can start from day 1.
Bush, Jenkins, Carter, Burns better step up their game cause Hester looking to come in and take your spot.

LOL that was good laugh he is not going to start over Carter or Bush go water board yourself:ibisroflmao:

really though, has anyone of our safeties solidified themselves as a starter?
If you wavered in your thoughts, then it's a no.
Physically Hester is ready to play as soon as he steps on campus.
All I'm saying is that Bush, Jenkins, Carter and Burns better bring it.

crossover22[]_[];1793969 said:
It will be nice to have a safety back there who will aim to knock your eye lashes off instead of trying to hug you.

Agreed. Kid seems to be a big hitter. We haven't had that in the secondary for a while.

Haven't had it since Deon Bush's freshman year way back in 2012.

Thought the same thing. People forget what an animal Bush was in his freshman year. Hoping he comes in fully healed for his junior year.

the craziness of signing day is almost here..

#⃣2⃣ ‏@Hester_2k · 39m
NLI just came in the mail sign ina few days .. Counting down the months till I'm on campus pic.twitter.com/KU7X3qSJMS

Advertisement
It will be nice to have a safety back there who will aim to knock your eye lashes off instead of trying to hug you.

Agreed. Kid seems to be a big hitter. We haven't had that in the secondary for a while.

Thought the same thing. People forget what an animal Bush was in his freshman year. Hoping he comes in fully healed for his junior year.

I'd could really care less about the guy that will knock your head off.

It's the special few that will go get the ball for you

Last edited:

It's the special few that will get the ball for you

this^

and as incredible of an athlete that Bush is, he's NEVER possessed ball skills

One of my favorite recruits of this class.
He can start from day 1.
Bush, Jenkins, Carter, Burns better step up their game cause Hester looking to come in and take your spot.

LOL that was good laugh he is not going to start over Carter or Bush go water board yourself:ibisroflmao:

really though, has anyone of our safeties solidified themselves as a starter?
If you wavered in your thoughts, then it's a no.
Physically Hester is ready to play as soon as he steps on campus.
All I'm saying is that Bush, Jenkins, Carter and Burns better bring it.

Burns aint a safety...he likely is a starter this coming season @ cb...

Advertisement

It's the special few that will get the ball for you

this^

and as incredible of an athlete that Bush is, he's NEVER possessed ball skills

Never is a very long time, he played as a freshman and then injured his sophomore year, give him a chance when healthy and I would suspect he will get you the ball along with your head. Kid went through a lot last year with injuries and his father, he's a cane!

Advertisement
Back