Kiy Hester...Need more recruits like this

deerob305

Junior
Kiy Hester
@Hester_2k

Schools I wanted since Soph year recruiting me now cause I'm goin to Miami lol late to the party smh ✋��
10:43pm - 15 Jan 14

Seems like we Doin' something right....people want to jump on the bandwagon after OUR evaluations...smh...and he ain't budgin' stayin true to the U...Go Canes!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jersey Pipeline. Think Courtel, Kiy, Olsen and their recruiting.

We are not loved in SOFL, we are damaged goods and need to rehabilitate. It makes it more difficult when there is such talent in SOFL, many of who were fans as kids, U dream school and then need to get out of Miami.

Jersey Pipeline. Think Courtel, Kiy, Olsen, AQM and their recruiting.

We are not loved in SOFL, we are damaged goods and need to rehabilitate. It makes it more difficult when there is such talent in SOFL, many of who were fans as kids, U dream school and then need to get out of Miami.

FIFY

It will be nice to have a safety back there who will aim to knock your eye lashes off instead of trying to hug you.

Advertisement
One of my favorite recruits of this class.
He can start from day 1.
Bush, Jenkins, Carter, Burns better step up their game cause Hester looking to come in and take your spot.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1793969 said:
It will be nice to have a safety back there who will aim to knock your eye lashes off instead of trying to hug you.

Agreed. Kid seems to be a big hitter. We haven't had that in the secondary for a while.
Freshman Deon was, but I get what you mean. I like the physicality we'll have back there with Bush, Hester, Carter, Gayot, and Jenkins

He can start from day 1.
Bush, Jenkins, Carter, Burns better step up their game cause Hester looking to come in and take your spot.

LOL that was good laugh he is not going to start over Carter or Bush go water board yourself:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
If he was a S FL primo with a street agent and AAU coach, he'd have flipped 3 times since committing. Love the Jersey kids.

crossover22[]_[];1793969 said:

Agreed. Kid seems to be a big hitter. We haven't had that in the secondary for a while.
Freshman Deon was, but I get what you mean. I like the physicality we'll have back there with Bush, Hester, Carter, Gayot, and Jenkins

For sure. Freshman Deon was way more physical.

Advertisement
Doesn't have slimy, sneaky, good for nothing, all about themselves street agents feeding him bad advice up there like down in South Florida. Kid feels honored to get an offer from Miami. Diva's down here take it for granted and give us "I'm committed but keeping my options open" garbage. Ever notice that our out of state commits typically are our most loyal ones?

He can start from day 1.

LOL that was good laugh he is not going to start over Carter or Bush go water board yourself:ibisroflmao:

That dude's lost. He was probably rubbing the annointing oils on Carter and Burns before they arrived on campus last year. Now, he's already done with them. LULZ.

Advertisement
Back