Kirkland....Warchant Says:

CantStopTheU

Recruit
Once again Ole Miss is becoming a thorn in FSU's side especially when it comes to the recruitment of offensive linemen. Even though they weren't felt to be a player for Denver Kirkland, we now hear that the Rebels have made a major push for the four-star Miami tackle. It's probably a two-team race between FSU and Ole Miss now with Miami and Arkansas tied for third.

I'd still give FSU a slight edge but we are much less confident than we were yesterday when we made our predictions.

Advertisement
If tier two SEC teams are beating out Miami and FSU multiple times a cycle, then this rivalry will be seriously diluted (i.e. spent under the table by $ec)

Still, go Ole **** if not us. Still think it's us.

Advertisement
So I take it the ncaa doesn't look profile schools? When a kid from florida is all about miami and or fsu suddenly falls in love with ole miss it doesnt ring any alarm bells? Especially with the recruiting they've had?

Warchant would be going against everything that was reported the last couple of hours. Ole Miss is out of it for Kirkland.

If he goes to Ole Miss, we'll know all we need to know about what happened last week.

No kidding. Did he even visit Ole Miss? If he never visited Ole Miss, and he's going to spend the next 4 years of his life at a school that he's never laid eyes on, a school that isn't a national power like an Alabama (where a kid MAY conceivably pick because of its status), a school that has secured commitments from several 5* recruits and is in contention for even more, all based on a "late push" by that school, how could anyone think any differently.

Advertisement
Miami Booker T. Washington OL Denver Kirkland's endured his share of drama in the last several days, with his UM offer pulled when he wouldn't commit and then reinstated.

And now the Canes are very much in the picture entering Signing Day.

But so are several other schools.

Kirkland's stepfather, Shanton Crummie, says it's virtually impossible for even him to know right now where Kirkland will choose.

"The guy's got a real good poker face - it'll be a surprise to us whatever school he picks ... I'm serious about that," Crummie said.

Crummie says it could even be a major surprise, as USC and LSU both sent letters-of-intent.

"We just got an offer today from USC," Crummie said. "This guy, whoever he picks tomorrow will be a real surprise to our family. Without visiting there it's hard to think he'll pick them, but we'll see."

Crummie adds that "I'm still rooting for the Canes."

He says everything was smoothed over with UM coaches - "It wasn't anything bad; they were being truthful, had to do whatever they had to do," Crummie said. "Everything is okay now."

Kirkland took his official visits to UM, FSU, Mississippi, Arkansas and USF.

"He'll announce at 9:20 (in the morning), and we'll support him whatever he says," Crummie said. "It's a mystery to me what he'll do."

So I take it the ncaa doesn't look profile schools? When a kid from florida is all about miami and or fsu suddenly falls in love with ole miss it doesnt ring any alarm bells? Especially with the recruiting they've had?

You know these kids they just do the darnest things

The fact that these recruits families don't know who their choosing concernse me, don't most kids let their families know ahead of time

Advertisement
I've been thinking, what if Kirk never got his scholly back...what if he just wants to trash the u...I may be paranoid but think about it...al can't say he doesn't have a scholly, Kirk can say whatever he wants

Warchant also was creating some buzz that FSU could be in it for Eddie Printz who is committed to Mizzou...problem you ask? Eddie Printz is enrolled

Advertisement
Warchant also was creating some buzz that FSU could be in it for Eddie Printz who is committed to Mizzou...problem you ask? Eddie Printz is enrolled
Bhahahaha OL' Michael L doing his thang again lol

Are you kidding? The NCAA is too busy investigating themselves.

Advertisement
Back