Kirkland/Thomas might not attend Duke game

Kirkland told me he's not sure yet if either will go. It's obviously still possible, but not confirmed.

No way you are not getting trolled at this point.

Pete's gotta report whatever he's told. Just shouldn't link the ups and downs to his predictions is all. Honestly, it's more of an indication of the kids than of Pete. We're in an age of nonsense. Let's hope the nonsense doesn't follow them to the weight room or the field.

Advertisement
Will u guys get a fuggin grip, ****!

U would think Phenom said 6 and Kirk eliminated the Canes instead of possibly not attending the game.

Kirkland told me he's not sure yet if either will go. It's obviously still possible, but not confirmed.

No way you are not getting trolled at this point.

Pete's gotta report whatever he's told. Just shouldn't link the ups and downs to his predictions is all. Honestly, it's more of an indication of the kids than of Pete. We're in an age of nonsense. Let's hope the nonsense doesn't follow them to the weight room or the field.

I agree....I think there is an active disinformation campaign going on.

Dont know gents. Not liking this at all. Thomas and Kirkland are not the type that have been playing a lot of games or trolling throughout this process. Quite possible Thomas just doesnt want to be here.

Advertisement
Well, if they couldn't get tickets (sold out game?) on there own, wouldn't be a recruiting violation if the school somehow provides them with two tickets? I have a feeling that the school wants to do it the right way and it maybe little tricky.

For unofficial visits a school can provide a recruit 3 tickets for any school sponsored event, per unofficial visit. So getting these kids a ticket is not am issue, it maybe difficult for them to get a ride to and from UM for the basket ball game.

I don't making it to a game is an issue, since they are local kids.

Go Canes

Gj16q1.jpg

Advertisement
Dont know gents. Not liking this at all. Thomas and Kirkland are not the type that have been playing a lot of games or trolling throughout this process. Quite possible Thomas just doesnt want to be here.

yea remember you are saying this stuff over a bball game hahaha

Well, if they couldn't get tickets (sold out game?) on there own, wouldn't be a recruiting violation if the school somehow provides them with two tickets? I have a feeling that the school wants to do it the right way and it maybe little tricky.

For unofficial visits a school can provide a recruit 3 tickets for any school sponsored event, per unofficial visit. So getting these kids a ticket is not am issue, it maybe difficult for them to get a ride to and from UM for the basket ball game.

I don't making it to a game is an issue, since they are local kids.

Go Canes
If you know this as a fact then thank you for the clarification.

And the reality of his taking a USC visit over coming here for our biggest weekend. Plus the potential of visiting UGA as well.

MT has been cool throughout the process but if he signs here without ever taking an official I'd say it's the strangest recruitment of any top prospect I can remember.

Advertisement

You've been following the recruiting game for 30+ years and u porst this? Why are u so scared C4L?

Too much nitpicking of every movement. Guys are getting panicky. If Thomas visits officially, then he's ours. If he doesn't, then he probably won't come here. That simple. Basketball game is meaningless.

Kirk is coming here if he's announcing on the 1st. He's already made his decision, and it's us.

Way to miss the bigger picture hahahahahahahahahahahheheheuheuhuheuheuheuhuhhahahahhahalululzuzluzluzluzluteeheheteetehehehe

Advertisement
Too much nitpicking of every movement. Guys are getting panicky. If Thomas visits officially, then he's ours. If he doesn't, then he probably won't come here. That simple. Basketball game is meaningless.

Kirk is coming here if he's announcing on the 1st. He's already made his decision, and it's us.

If Kirk is coming here, do you think Thomas could still be a Nole?

If Kirk is coming here, do you think Thomas could still be a Nole?

I don't think Thomas is going to fsu. But I don't think Kirk coming here has anything to do with Thomas.

You've been following the recruiting game for 30+ years and u porst this? Why are u so scared C4L?

Because this Thomas thing is really bugging me. Kid is a phenomenal talent, local, from one of our pipeline schools, family is all about the Canes, and I honestly feel he's going to bolt on us. This is the kind of kid who should be a no brainer for us. I thought we had a decent chance until the USC visit thing, and now this midweek visit just feels like a "courtesy" afterthought. And now reports that he may not be at this game when he's supposed to be here on this midweek visit, just feels like he's going to flake on the visit. It will literally make me sick to see this kid put on an FSU hat on NLOID. I just hope if he does ***** us, its at least for Bama.

Advertisement
Back