Kirkland/Thomas might not attend Duke game

Dont know gents. Not liking this at all. Thomas and Kirkland are not the type that have been playing a lot of games or trolling throughout this process. Quite possible Thomas just doesnt want to be here.

yea remember you are saying this stuff over a bball game hahaha

And the reality of his taking a USC visit over coming here for our biggest weekend. Plus the potential of visiting UGA as well.

MT has been cool throughout the process but if he signs here without ever taking an official I'd say it's the strangest recruitment of any top prospect I can remember.

This pretty much nails it. This doesnt seem like the type of kid who is going to commit to a school without having taken an OV. He's been pretty thoughtful and businesslike with this whole thing. He's not a flake. Just feels like if he was serious about us, he would have made us one of his OVs.

Advertisement
is it me or this recruiting **** is getting very annoying. My happiness is controlled by if an 18 year old decides to go to a bball game.. I am done!!

+1. I'm out.

130.gif

Nope. You guys will start or post in at least 20 threads from here to signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back