Kirkland: Miami back in it

Advertisement
Walford was a project he ain't no more did u watch the last 3 or 4 games of the season he somehow got a lot better because before that he had bricks for hands now with sand land and dobard we can go 4 deep at tight end with dye mainly a blocker because that kid can block great

Advertisement
Recruiting....

201.gif

There is always room for an elite lineman. Especially one in your own backyard and one you have been recruiting forever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just wants to be able to put the miami hat on the table so he can dis us.

Then why not commit to the coaches when all of this started? He could have given them his word and still could have flipped on Signing day.

I hope we get errrbody because that way Pete will be forced to put a large Middle Finger emoticon that I can proudly display towards all the haters from Warchant.

Advertisement
Imma tell yall if these kids got on national tv and said they are commiting to miami i still wouldnt believe it until they send in their letters. This **** is crazy. I'm not getting my hopes up cause 3 days to NSD is way too ******* long and things can change quickly.

Two requests:
1. Can we shut this site down till wed.
2. iPad doesn't let me but SOMEONE post a badass pic of al

U can post pics and GIFs from an iPad or an iPhone. U just need to find a pic with .jpg or .jpeg at the end or .gif for GIFs. Takes a little longer but anything is possible when u put your heart and mind into it. Now that you, knowing is half the battle, Yo Joe!

He just wants to be able to put the miami hat on the table so he can dis us.

Then why not commit to the coaches when all of this started? He could have given them his word and still could have flipped on Signing day.

Maybe he's ballsy but just not THAT ballsy. I mean think about it, maybe he would be worried about some sort of repercussion at some point.

Advertisement
Back