Kirk Herbstreit: Florida State players need to go to UFC because all they do is fight

Umfuture

Banned
Banned
Advertisement
Even the "fans" at FSU have developed a punk mentality--
WATCH: Fight breaks out before the UM vs FSU game Saturday afternoon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares about the fight video as some people are hung up about. The real thing in this initial post is what Herbstreit and others are saying about the program. It will be interesting to see if players and their parents actually stick to the commitments they have made to this disaster. And whether any coach they bring in will change people's opinion of the program in a short period of time.

Advertisement
Who cares about the fight video as some people are hung up about. The real thing in this initial post is what Herbstreit and others are saying about the program. It will be interesting to see if players and their parents actually stick to the commitments they have made to this disaster. And whether any coach they bring in will change people's opinion of the program in a short period of time.
That is why I made the initial Herbstreit article post. Too many people get taken in by the fight video and not the article by Herbie and the other people mentioned in the article.

Lots of finger pointing- what a mess and good for us--"But, according to FSU officials and former assistant coaches and players, it's also his fingerprints that are all over the decline. "

Last edited:
Advertisement
"They're the most undisciplined team you're going to watch and the terrible team. They need to focus more on execution and less on chirping."

Nothing personal, but I hope this puts them on a 5-10 year skid.

Ok, I lied. It is personal.

That one dude could have died. Hitting the back of his head on the concrete like that is scary stuff.

Advertisement
Back