Kirby Smart d!c•nig over starting kicker

Advertisement
Why that kid and parents don't tell Kirby to take the football and stick it up his butt I do not understand. Came on strong last 10 games after winning job, and kicked game winners twice.

Kid should take his talents elsewhere. I'm sure another school would give him a scholarship.

Advertisement
It's easy to say he should transfer (I think he should just on principle), but he's the one who has to sit out a year. Will another program give him a scholarship to sit for a year?

It's easy to say he should transfer (I think he should just on principle), but he's the one who has to sit out a year. Will another program give him a scholarship to sit for a year?

Do you have to sit out a year if you are not on a scholarship?

Advertisement

Where would you even get this thought from?

Probably on google.

Transfer terms | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA

If you are transferring to a Division I school for any of the previously-listed sports, you may be eligible to compete immediately if you were not recruited by your original school and you have never received an athletics scholarship.

Baker Mayfield didn't went he went to OU from Texas Tech

Yes he did. Big 12 ruled against him initially. They later reversed it and awarded him an extra year. Google is your friend.

If he was never on scholarship at UGA he is eligible to leave and go play somewhere else immediately. Honestly, He should go to UF or Tennessee and shove it up Kirby Smart's *** for 2 more years.

Advertisement

Probably on google.

If you are transferring to a Division I school for any of the previously-listed sports, you may be eligible to compete immediately if you were not recruited by your original school and you have never received an athletics scholarship.

Well ****, I'd tell kirby to **** right off then.

Probably on google.

Thank you sir.

Kid will likely be inundated with offers now, **** move by Smart. How does he think that's a good idea?

Advertisement

Probably on google.

Didn't see this post.

Wonder if a scholarship magically appears when he starts to put in transfer papers? Hopefully he declines it and still transfers.

Kid will likely be inundated with offers now, **** move by Smart. How does he think that's a good idea?

And to have a list of why he shouldn't is bs. Kirby praised the kid all year.

Kirby has zero charisma and looks like a jack ***

Advertisement
Back