Kiper and McShay feeling Morris

i think morris is better in the pros than boyd or teddy. i dont think teddy will do anything in nfl.

Advertisement
I like Morris more than teddy b at the next level
He has slightly better size and a stronger arm but after that I give the edge to Teddy. If Morris can improve his accuracy/touch in short/intermediate passing situations and the red zone, then we are talking. He also needs to improve on his footwork. With all that being said though, I will agree that there is still a lot left in Bridgewater's game that needs improvement, cause a lot of the stuff he pulls off aint gonna fly in the league either.

Morris has what you can't teach.. and based on some of the throws i've seen in the camp videos he's dropping dimes.
Take off the orange and green glasses........

he looked confused last night at times..threw into DBL coverage several times looking for Hurns...made an ugly pick at a bad time...
He also made some sick throws.....game 1...

Advertisement
Morris is a better prospect than Boyd, Boyd is looking better than he is because of that system Clemson run.

Cant say that with Bridgewater, he is pretty surgical right now and after carving up that talented UF defense in the bowl game it's hard to place Morris above him based on arm strength. Teddy is poised and knows where to go with the ball far more quickly than Morris does expressing great accuracy and touch while doing so and thats the big difference between them that the NFL is rating Bridgewater so highly for.

Morris needs to show greater technical ability and has a great shot to do that against the Gators.

Big money on the table for Morris in that game....he can also lose ground like Barkley and Landry Jones did if he aint careful as there are a crew of skilled soph QBs on his tail for those draft positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back