2025 Kiotti Armstrong

1713125842802.png

Advertisement
Would we really take 3 TE in this class ?
Honestly it would make sense. Currently have 5 with McCormick not coming back next season. Lofton isn’t a traditional TE.

That leaves 3, Mario always had 6/7 on roster at Oregon. But I do believe that 3rd TE spot would be reserved for Elyiss if he wants in. Similar to the dude who went to OU last year that we wanted.

Advertisement
Honestly it would make sense. Currently have 5 with McCormick not coming back next season. Lofton isn’t a traditional TE.

That leaves 3, Mario always had 6/7 on roster at Oregon. But I do believe that 3rd TE spot would be reserved for Elyiss if he wants in. Similar to the dude who went to OU last year that we wanted.
We used to carry 6 here pretty regularly. Who knows what happens with Carver in the future. Arroyo is draft eligible. McCormick, unless the NCAA grants him eligibility in perpetuity, would be just shy of collecting SS benefits. I think Loftin plays more backfield/flex in his career here. He's too much of a defensive scheme nightmare to keep track of.

I could see 3 as well.

KIOTTI ARMSTRONG IS MY FAV TE IN THE CLASS....WE ALREADY LANDED MY SECOND FAVORITE IN SCHOTT.

I DOUBT TEXAS SCHOOLS LET HIM OUT OF STATE BUT THIS IS ONE GUY I STILL BRING ON OV'S AND RECRUIT.

TE ROOM WILL LOOK DIFF BY NEXT SPRING.
U going to lose it if we land him lol

wrote in all caps like James Jackson lil bro hacked your account lol, im dying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back